Reviews for Six Letters Remus Lupin Never Sent
habababa chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
OMY THIS IS BRILLIANT! I love this Remus! The first letter was so him...but the next ones ruined me. The one with the first kiss I CAN'T EVEN. AND THE BETRAYAL?! Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
" I know there is something like betrayal in your eyes, and something like resentment in your voice, but there's still something like love in your mouth, and that's what keeps me up at night."
It's almost absurd how brilliant you are.
WitchWing107 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I'm so heartbroken by this story, the last line is beautiful. I love the variation in the letters, and I'm amazed that you've told such a complex story in so few words.
unicorn chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Noooo that last sentence. I'm dying over here.

You're a genius, you know?
holysnitch chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
You just can't seem to write something I don't like.
Valaisanne chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Oh my god this made my heart hurt
LillianSev chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Only you could ruin the world and still be the most tragic thing in it.
Lea chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh my. *crying a lot*
Wonderful!
momo chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This effected me greatly, lovely and tragic, my smile turned into a frown by the end.
Guest of Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Brilliant.
Katy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ok literally EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD AND THEIR MOM has said it but that last line. Fuck. Incredible.
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This made me smile and laugh and cry. How have you done this?

That last line, though.

Leave me here to die.

So beautiful.

PxSx
WiseGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this so much. Amazing job :) xx
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So beautiful and very cleverly written. The last line is absolutely brilliant and moving. I love Remus, and I just want to cry for him :)
writer0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I don't even know how I stumbled upon this, but I'm glad I did. The letters were good. The last line was brilliant. Brilliant. It bears repeating. Something tells me that line was much more a matter of sudden inspiration than a long deliberation. It makes the fic. Well done!