Reviews for Through the Gates
Tuimaalda chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Um. You know Rosacaea is a skin disease, yes?
Purplemoon1625 chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
OI WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! DONT BE A BUTT AND SWEAR SO BAD TO BE DROPPING AN F-BOMB WHO THE FREAK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? WARN US READERS NEXT TIME AND WHEN YOU USE AN F-BOMB ITS USED IN M RATED STORIES YOU ARE SO STUPID MUGGLE!
Purplemoon1625 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
RAPHAEL IS SO FREAKING HOT!
Anonn3 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
When you described Raphael I melted... Into a giant puddle...and all I could think was HOT! Hehehe... :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
I tried hard not to laugh out loud when Donatello, the cursed turtle with the invisible servants, started to tell Mikey that magic wasn't real...
Otakugirly chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Mikey' the most handsome in my opinion with Raphael at a close second Donny and Leo tied for third
CrystalBud chapter 35 . 3/20/2013
best story ever XP
CrystalBud chapter 46 . 3/20/2013
so awesome! ;) I would have liked a little about the actualy wedding though :(
CrystalBud chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Love it :)
CrystalBud chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
oh, poor dear, but this is just getting better and better.
CrystalBud chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
That was great, I am in love with this story. I just adore it so much. And that end bit was just so cute!
CrystalBud chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
love it
Vela513 chapter 48 . 1/15/2013
I smiled and giggled the whole time reading this. Then I cried. But, I smiled the rest of the way, so, it's all good! Loved it! It was such a nice fairytale! I loved the descriptions a lot.

I really really loved reading about the parents in the first chapters: Leo's parents were perfect. Raph's parents were super super perfect! I think though, that Don's mom would've been a super healer, learning new cures and his Dad an inventor making little curious clockwork gizmos to woo his wife with, but: that was just me. I really liked Mikey's parents too.

The blatant magic everywhere with the constant "Nah! Magic ain't real!" refrain was jarring though. You'd mentioned 'enchanted' Christmas ornaments that glowed and later they all were disbelieving curses cause magic wasn't real.

All of your OC's were charming and real people! I couldn't put this down till 4 in the morning reading it the whole way thru! Loved it! :D
NIGHTANGEL21 chapter 48 . 7/23/2012
Long live the TMNT!
StillDoll13 chapter 48 . 7/20/2012
Oh wow. I went looking on the TMNT fanfiction section for the best story I could find just a mere two days ago. I stumbled across this story just when I was losing home in finding the perfect story. You made this amazing peaice of art come to life. To the point where I couldnt stop reading for the life of me. To were, now that I'm at the end I find my self happy with the ending but in the same sad that it has thus come to an end. The wonderful writing of how four brothers in the darkest hours found someone to love just at the ends of their ropes and made them love them in return without the intention of doing so. Thus saving them selves in the end. This is by far the most wonderful fanfiction in general that I have read. I laughed, I cried, I was at the end of my seat, and I loved. Long live TMNT indeed, long live love, long live you the auther, and most of all long live the Happily Ever After. Thank you for you.