Reviews for Aperture Science
The Silent Insomniac chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
Reached the end rather quickly.

Hope you churn out the next update... one day. I'm really interested on seeing the story continue and how it eventually ties in to the events in the anime.
The Silent Insomniac chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
And a couple years later someone's finally reading the story.

You're really providing an excellent supplement to the 5th season :D I could only hope you're still active and writing this story (if it isn't complete yet; mobile FFN does not show status)
The Silent Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Holy crap.

First chapter in and I can tell the next fifteen arengoing

to be sweet. I have NO IDEA when was the last time you updated this but I sure hope you're still working on this fic!

Kurata's my favorite villain in the entire Digimon franchise, and giving him a more apropos background, one that goes beyond the canon, is a great idea! (in fact, I'm eventually going to do the same in my own fic, as it features him as well hehehe... But it won't be as extensive as your take on th character, that's for sure)

Two reviews do NOT do justice for your story, but I'm glad you apparently drove on despite that. I am reading on with the hopes I won't run into an "I quit" chapter in the end. :D
Hathis chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is an interesting way to approach data squad. Savers is my least favorite season because it doesn't explain anything. There's a digital world that appears out of nowhere with a team of humans that somehow found a way inside and somehow formed an organization that somehow deals with it (I know I'm being a little excessive but the basic problem is the same). I'm interested to see how you'll address the questions that appeared with the science of the digital world and Data Squad, since it's obvious from your first chapter that you're at the very least (there are 16 chapters that I haven't read, so I can't say for sure one way or another) adequately versed in the science involved in digimon. Great job and a very interesting character that you used for the perspective. I can't imagine that Kurata is a popular fanfiction character and I congratulate you for being so daring. I'm sorry you haven't recieved many reviews, if you get too annoyed with the lack of feedback, try doing what I do and just ask. The first two or so may be out of pity, but people generally understand if you just ask for reviews.
Ryan Javery chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
WOW wonderfully written. I am trying to remeber the bad parts but I can't because I'm not sure they are there. I can't wait to read the next part.