Reviews for Hesitate
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Between this one and the one about Nate are you trying to make me cry
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very, very interesting concept to explore. It took some suspension of disbelief to imagine Eliot baring this much vulnerability without some internal backlash of anger, but this was certainly a fascinating direction to take the "Why am I last?" scene.
wee-me chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I think I already reviewed this story somewhere else, but I love it so much. It's beautiful and sad and exactly what I'd liked to see. I felt so bad for Eliot in the show and you took it and ran with it here. Adding this to my favorites.
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww, makes me want to find Eliot and snuggle him. He needs it, even if he's not the kind of guy that would ever accept it.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
yeah...why does everyone always leave eliot for last?
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This was very good. You could "feel" the angst Eliot was feeling. He was last again, you could feel the sadness within him. Nice start...hope you continue.
Princess in the Pea chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this is really well written, you could probably do a chapter story for it rather than just a stand alone one shot
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
You know how much Eliot sounds like Lindsey in this story? I can understand how he feels, but he needs to come back. They need him, and he especially needs them.
Insomniac-Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, ouch! Wow, that was excellent...I honestly had not thought of that as a reason for Eliot being so angry at Sophie during the finale...but that actually makes a lot of sense. He *was* the one who got the bejeezus beat out of him more than anyone else. Awesome! And I can honestly see it going down like this...eliot doesn't strike me as the type who trusts easily or well, and to have that trust broken would've been a real problem for him.

Love the Stetson comment, too ;)
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh! I had to go back and check if this was complete or if you were updating or not. This was perfect and wonderful and the sheer *emotion* it portrayed! And tying it into "why am I last?"? Oh, that was *beyond* perfect. You had all of their characterizations down perfect. And I even like how you mirrored it again to The Second David Job by having Hardison be first, then Parker, and then Eliot. Fantastic job!
Ecri chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Powerfully written. Very much in tune with the show. Characters are perfect...from Parker's "Well, why the hell not?" to the description of Eliot's smile not reaching his eyes. Keep writing.