Reviews for Lonely
Lissette247 chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
You're very good at writing introspective Lex. I enjoy your take on him, quite angsty. I really like that Lana isn't next to him in bed (giving away the obvious if she were there) and that he drank so much he can't remember what he did. Excellent!
Sheena chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
Yowza! OMG! This saga kicks ass. Majorly. Wow. An l/ler recommended me to this fic, and I'm so happy they did. The suspense is killing me! I understand though why Lana is acting the way she is. And I understand why Lex is acting the way he is. You wrote these characters very realistically. I can't wait to see the rest, I'm in love with it. Lex & Lana making out, or hell even more, wow, it's getting hot in here! *lol*
AngiePJBeliever chapter 4 . 9/5/2002
OMG! You continued it! hehe. So, ok, I better go back and find the rest of this fic, cause I'm freaking out here. LOL. Great job!
radicallove chapter 4 . 3/22/2002
There absolutely has to be more! What's the next part of the saga and when are we going to be able to read it? Please, oh please, oh please hurry... :):)
Maya chapter 4 . 3/15/2002
OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe she slept with Lex. I'm going to cry!
WilaraLuv666 chapter 4 . 1/4/2002
Another sequel is most definitely in order. WHAT HAPPENED? But you just supported my opinion with this last part so it's ok...temporarily. Write more!
Staargirly chapter 4 . 12/31/2001
Is that it? NO! You HAVE to continue like NOW! OMG, did Lex sleep with Lana? If he did, Clark and Whitney are going to kill him when they find out! I can't take the suspense! And that Lana Lang sure is a ho!
raisingirl02 chapter 4 . 12/12/2001
Heh, that's what happens when ya drink! Nice start, and although it seemed a tad abrupt at first, I rather liked how you made it all go by so fast... from Lex's perspective. Keep up the good work!
Lanie chapter 4 . 12/12/2001
Oooh, this is great!
Avalane chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
What happend! You have to tell us! Aye! That was so excellent! I enjoyed reading it, very well done.
Shar chapter 4 . 12/9/2001
AHHH! LOL...no fair! hehe..torture us some more! LOL
Laura chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Poor Clark (Bad Lana!) :) I can't wait to see what really happened
Reagan chapter 4 . 12/9/2001
ok the suspense is killing me here! Lana sure is getting around with the smoochies. I can't wait to see what happens and if Clark will find out
jainanicole chapter 4 . 12/9/2001
Acck! WHAT HAPPENED? Oh my gosh...write more IMMEDIATLY or all your readers will go crazy and the pshyco hospitals will send you all the bills for our treatment. *Whining* Hanna, what HAPPENED? Pleasepleasepleaseplease hurry up and write more! Jaina
Ctina chapter 4 . 12/8/2001