Reviews for In Order to Tell a Lie, There Must Be a Truth
S-Lioness chapter 2 . 7/25
Seems pretty interesting, update soon plz!
DragonClanMaster chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
i wanna keep reading it! it was such a good bait and now I’m hooked.
alone-waiting-Kairi chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Yayyy! I'm glad you're back finally :) You probably don't remember me xD
I can't wait to read more and see how you play out the story compared to your older version. And yes I must say that I think your writing definitely has improved too. I don't remember much from the old stuff, but I do know you have a designated tone and a significant amount of imagery with this new version; I like! I'll be watching out for more :)
whiteicewolf chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This is my first time reading this. It's pretty good so far. I hope you update soon!
Otaku-neku chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Yeah! Now we are getting somewhere. I heart Tangled.
It's been such a while that I've pretty much forgotten how your first story went though I always remembered the name Lina Vash because of Vash the Stampede... By the way since you are so determined to finish this make sure you have fun while writing it or neither you or us readers will be happy! I wish you and Lina luck with Black Butler!
P.S. This chapter was nicely written.
bored411 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
okay. sounds cool i can't wait to read what you come up with.
alone-waiting-Kairi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I dunno if you remember me from a couple years ago or not, but I'm sooo rooting for you on this! :D
I know you will showcase a story so amazing even more so than what you showed us years ago!
I'm very excited with what you will put out for us, I really loved your story, and I will love the story you will finally put out for us in the next few months.
Can't wait to read it 3
CrimsonHeart77 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Will you ever update this story again? I really like it! Please update!
ladyofstayne chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Please update soon. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
Jaz-147 chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
pls upload this soon.
KamariaAelfgar09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hello! I love this story! Please continue it! Also, in order to lift your spirits I have actually created a fanart piece for this story. The image is at http(:) art/Lina(-)and(-)Sebastian(-)294508114?q()gallery%3Akamariaaelfgar09&qo()0 (just take out the brackets) Hope you like it! (:
xX May Taniyama Xx chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Please update soon!
VioletLobo chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Hello there i just stumble upon this fanfic afew months ago and i've been checking ever once in a while for updates. i know this is late and all but i am willing to do some fanart for this fanfic. I really love Lina (b/c she reminds me of myself and a couple of people) and i want more details on her apperance and fashion sense.

here's a link to my dA and you can decide if you want to take me up on my i may not the best but i am improving and i think this will be an awesome challenge for myself. Besides this might be a cool distraction from my Thesis for my history major XD

orochi chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
i hav a requist can you do sebsatonxoc wif this one plees

name sara pantuim

looks white hair,ice blue eyes,peail white skin , on her right hand is the oroburis

persunality kind,loveing and smart

bio her father was a demon but she never met him for her hole life she has bin ackited by angels and grimrepers and only on the fool moon she is safe for her true form sowes she livis on the strets and stails to servivse

so can you do it plees she is yours if

you do it thinks •
SweetlyAmaimon chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
So I randomly checked on this story to see if it's updated and it was,that made me happy especially since the last chapter was kinda a growing moment with her and thou I suck at drawing without reference I think it would be cool to do one-especially with the oneshot bribe,I really want an OCxSebastian as a teacher one :/- really happy that you didn't abandon it,at least forever :)

And...happy birthday Ciel :)