Reviews for Rumble
Talis Ruadair chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Okay so I'm guessing that this fanfiction is taking place like twenty years after the movie? I mean you mention that their teacher Spark was Barron Battle's sidekick and she didn't start teaching at the school until she was 60 something, which makes me believe that Barron has to be around the same age as sidekicks and heros are generally paired together their senior year. So, I'm just guessing that all of our favorite Sky High characters are active heros right now. I wonder if these kids are going to run into any of those active heroes when they become active themselves. I kind of like where you're going but it'd be nice if some of the students from the showed up as guest speakers or something. You know like a cameo appearance in your fiction. I love your characters, don't get me wrong...
Apple.Jax chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This story is amazing!

You're really creative with powers. I love Vivian's power, especially! Your writing style is great, the imagery is so vivid. The characters each seem to have their own distinct personality, and they all fit together so well! You're a great writer, please continue the story.
AppleJax110 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
This story is Great. The plot is well thought out, the characters seem real- the only thing that could make it better is More Chapters! (hint hint)

I would love to know what happens next, please continue!
UnperfectButLovingIt chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I really like this story :) and I LOVE her power. Its great and I hope her and bomb get together :) they are really cute and well friendly I guess :P

UPDATE!
Talis Ruadair chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
More chapter's please. I want to guess the explosion is Barron Battle. Oh and that blonde haired green eye man was he Puppetmaser right, whose Haley's actual father? You don't have to tell me, but if I guessed rights it's because my super hero power is the power of perception and slight clairvoyance, or maybe it's just women’s intuition. Though if you are bringing Barron Battle into this one might think Warren might have more to do with the story.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Interesting to give the Bomb super-awareness.

Looks like our group is going to meet an escaped villain, right?
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
It's great that the idea of the club actually worked and there was an improvement in powers.

Interesting to see Haley testing her limits.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
The idea of this club was great! That's interesting to see how it turns out.

The bantering among sidekicks was funny too.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Power placement is never fun, it you don't have flashy powers.

Looking forward to see more of your sidekicks.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Interesting start. I'm really tired of the fact that most of the Sky High stories Warren/Layla and Warren/OC (or even worse, Warren/Will).
Protector of Canon2 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Okay, your condensed version probably worked better than my rambling.

And hey, you worked in the development of my powers! Good job!
Kath33 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Yes, an update! The club meeting scene was great, watching the characters get better at their abilities. And Haley sneaking out against her mother's orders? For SHAME. Lol.

Looking forward to the next update!
Kath33 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Yay for updates!

I enjoyed this. The banter among the sidekicks was fun to read. My favorite secondary characters so far are Reuven, Bomb and Vivian- their personalities are as interesting as their abilities. I'm looking forward to seeing how the first club meeting will turn out.

P.S. Love the chapter title. ;)
Rudhheniel chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
WOW! This is such an awesome idea! I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

Still kinda hoping Warren will get with someone...but I like how you're still putting alot of guys in the story. The setup of high school sounds so real though! Great job translating that into the story.
Eli chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
nice so far but where is the rest.