Reviews for Fairytale Nightmare
ClaudiaRain chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
Oh wow, I don't even know where to begin to let you know how much I absolutely LOVED this story. I have been searching for a brilliant Gibbs/Ziva story for what feels like forever and I finally found one here, I am so thrilled!

Seriously, it's getting so late I kept thinking "well after THIS chapter I will go to bed and finish tomorrow" but it just never happened because I couldn't pull myself away. Which is why I finally am writing this review at 3:30 am.

Your story had two things going for it which was 1) the great relationship between Gibbs and Ziva which is what I was mainly looking for and 2) a great plot that kept me going, wanting to know what was going to happen and how Ziva would deal with everything. All the little touches were wonderful too, such as Hollis coming back and dealing with her feelings of regret in a very real way that actually made me feel bad for her when she's supposed to be the (sort-of) villain!

Anyways, I could go on and on but just know I love this story and since I see you've written other G/Z stories I will definitely be checking them out in the future. Thanks for this one!
A Smiling Cat chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
J'aime beaucoup ! (sorry, I do tend to revert in French sometimes when I like a story) I really liked it !

You had me worried when you tortured Ziva and everything that happened after that ... But you wrote a great story and I'm very happy that I tried to read until the end !

Your last chapter was amazing ... I loved it !

Thank you very much for publishing your story here and congratulations for having written it !

Cat :)
calzonatopia chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
how could you DO that to ZIVA!

well, how could you let your crazy ass characters do that?

i'm freakin out here!
calzonatopia chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
What? Oh my Gibbs! Ziva!
Zabby chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
That was just great! Nice balance of angst and resolution coupled with Gibbs and Ziva love! Great fic!
iyimgrace chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
Just finished this one. Awesome too! I think you might have me obsessed with these two.
honeydust9251 chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
1)elevated temp and tachycardia can be signs of infection which are treated with antibiotics. A bleed might not be suspected based on those two symptoms. Ultrasound would be one way to determine if there was a bleed.

2)Isolation generally is not used as a preventative measure. Isolation measures are implimented once it is determined that a patient is infectious. It is also most commonly used when the "bug" is transmitted either by contact or airborne methods. An example of contact would be through an open wound and airborne would be a respiratory infection.
honeydust9251 chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
I think I can safely say that if a person sustains the kind of wounds you are describing, they would not go to the Recovery Room. As a fairly general practice, RR's are for orthopedic surgeries, things like hysterectomies, gall bladder removal,etc. With traumatic situations as these, the patient would be taken to Intensive Care and recovered there. If she is on a ventilator she would definatly be in ICU. Also, pts don't generally start out in Recovery and then get transferred to ICU. If they are sick enough for ICU then they are too sick for they are out of surg. they are taken to ICU. At least that has been my experience after 9 yrs of working in and around Surg,Recovery,ICU and Anesthesia.
honeydust9251 chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
While I have to say that the overall story is good, I can't imagine anyone having a broken leg and doing everything that Ziva has managed to. As a nurse I have seen people with broken legs and believe me when I say it would be next to impossible for that to happen. Also, ambulances do not keep blood products on board. The most they keep is IV fluids.
Geekery15 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That is a twist. I thought they would have made it out safely-but now Ziva's gone missing. What a scary situation. Interesting first chapter-off to read the others.
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You're a genious! You are a credit to the fanfiction world! I love your work! It's brilliant, please write more Gibbs and Ziva! You seem to be amazing at it!
Ditte3 chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
love it.
Lilith13Genesis chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
please please please... a sequel? there aren't enough good (and this one is excellent) ziva/gibbs story in the world. can you please write another one?

even if it's just a fluffly sequel for this one. maybe you can even make it not so fluffy... trouble while visiting israel? etc etc?

please with a cherry on top? (blegh /*_*\) but honestly though... for a sequel I will love you forever...

i didn't review your other chapters... sorry (') i just can't stop reading once i started.

anyhow... as you were :D

keep up the great work

catcha l8r!
C chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
I total like your boat idea. I will be whating for the story.
CMC3 chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
I love your story. It is so great. An idea I thought you could write about, since ou seem to have the characters down, is how Gibbs and Ziva go together. In this story Gibbs keeps making remarks to the barriers he had worked to get around with Ziva for a year. It sounds really interesting, so I thought you should consider writing another story like this one about how they first got together and how Gibbs had worked around the barriers. I will be looking out for the story. Thanks for the great read, it really help me wined down. See ya