Reviews for Making Fiction Become Reality
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 3/23
Pissed off, possessive Usagi-sensei is HOT ! I wonder about Haruhiko's intentions now...is he still obsessing with Misaki, or has Kagome become part of his obsession, too?
I also can't wait to read about the reactions on Kagome's first published book ;) I also like the fact that Kagome and Misaki are somewhat family, but not so close for it to be considered incest (I really don't have a problem with that, between same sex couples at least, because there is no risk of one falling pregnant and the reduced gene pool to mess the resulting child up)
I saw the date of the last time you updated, and I really hope your story is not abandoned and this is just a HUGE hiatus that's gonna end soon ;) Because I love your story, it makes for a very good crossover and makes me fall in love all over again with the characters ;)
Sakihinata chapter 4 . 3/23
Ah, so cute, so much fluff ;)
This is such a nice crossover, I really came upon it by chance!
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 3/23
Fufu...is this going to be a threesome? That'd be nice ;)
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 3/23
Haa...I really didn't even think about Hojo appearing in this story ;)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/23
Hilarious first chapter, I already like it ;)
nugruoyteg chapter 5 . 1/23
PLEASE continue this! I love this work so far!
kimmico chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Would be so much better if you gender bent kagome and made her into a male. It would have been so much cooler. You turned one of my favorite yaoi pairings and made them straight TT_TT
Otherwise, good. Nice writing too.
Red Distress chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Please update this soon~! I want to see their relationship develop~!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Oh my gawd!~~~
I. LOVE. IT!~~~
Please, I sooooooooo want moooooooooooore!~~~~~
Please update sooon!~~~
I read the fic made by YukimuraShunsukeGirl and I also love her fics this led me to searching moooooore of this crossover aaaaaaand I found your fic, I read it and I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuve it!~~~
Hope to see a new chap soooon!~~~
Keep up the great work!~~~
Ja!~
Ichigo Mirai chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
This is great! Love this! Can't wait to read what happens next! Will Misake and Usagi meet any of the Inuyasha characters besides Hojo and Kagome?
izumooichi chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
I love this story ! I love so much! That i can't wait for the next chap! Omg I know it's going to be just as good as the other and plus your spelling and grammar is way better then most of what I've read from other's.
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
ooh this is very interesting and I would love to read more of it and find out what happens next. Please do continue to write the story and update as soon as you are able to. I look forward to reading more and seeing how this story will end. Keep up the wonderful work you have been doing
Meeshkla18 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Please pleas please continue writing this story it is simply wonderful ! I love your kagome (portrayal)so much ! And the characters are on point ;))
I really really hope (really) that we can read more of this story. I absolutely want to know who else will be charmed by the very charming Kagome:D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
You should continue sometime soon! I want to read more! !
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 3/2/2016