Reviews for Stuffed Animals
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 2/18
aww that's sweet
Brandon Ferreira chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was pretty good. Although I missed some comedy and action this was good. rating:8.5/10
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I certainly like this. Your writing is excellent. I like the way this takes on a darker tone without being too whiny, and the banter between the characters is pretty good ("Hell freezes over, Giro takes day off" was especially funny). And I like the way this looks at the relationship between Prairie and Giro, two of my favorite characters; you don't make it explicitly romantic, but you show they care deeply for each other, and also leave a little room open to interpretation so that people like me who see romance everywhere can at least pretend. I do think your characterization is a little spotty, mostly on the minor characters. Fleuve and Silure don't really seem like they'd act that way in-game. Vent, also, seems a lot more assertive than his relatively subdued personality in the game, but Giro does say he was a handful at the end of the game, so that's more an issue with the game's writing than with yours. Overall, this was an enjoyable piece. Keep up the good work.
Steffie1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
A great story. I just love the backstory about Giro; and also how the stuffed animal came into the picture. The interactions between Prairie and Giro; Vent and Aile are great as well.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I believe I have mention in your other story how I simply admire and love the story you put. Why? Simple, it has a lot of heart in it and I believe all of us need some comfort once in a while. Thank you.
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Okay. Finally got around to reviewing this.

'Wait a minute...red motorcycle, blonde hair, driving well over the speed limit...was that him?' Ha ha! "Driving well over the speed limit?" XD Looks like Giro's not a stickler for the rules. And of course, Giro and Vent interactions are always funny.

It would have been nice to see perhaps exactly how Claude and Giro met. Also, I don't know, but the name Claude... doesn't seem to fit. It's a French name, yes, but... I don't know, something just seems off with it. *shrugs* But you are already aware of the fact.

Also, I had to smile at the name of the doll Prairie gave Giro. So, am I right in assuming that Prairie simply bought him a doll that looked a lot like hers?
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Nice one. I like it.
Archaon chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Very nice one-shot. It has a general feeling of normalcy we all know is about to be interrupted. Knowing they are about to go from worrying about paperwork to worrying about saving the world is pretty tragic.

I can’t say I generally like Giro. He lasted so little, it was pretty sad and unimpressive. I expected far more from him. Even Zero in X1 was more important. That said, he was actually pretty likeable in this story, more than just a saber-wielding plot device.

As for the tree memorial, I like the idea very much. Of course, I have already used something similar in my story, so I am positively biased. XD

Prairie follows Ciel’s footsteps, alright, being a mother to everyone. It was never explained why she calls Ciel her ‘Sis’. In the Zero games they rather seemed to have a mother-daughter relationship.

Great job out there!
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I think you did fine. :) I like reading about the ZX crew. I thought the characterizations were distinct.

Is that stuffed animal a new one, or Prairie's?

Also, as a horticulture major, I take offense at that tree- there should at LEAST be a curb and a little grass around it. Unless it's one of those techie trees we see all the time in the game. You can't just pour concrete around a tree and expect everything to be fine for the tree and the concrete involved. :P Heheh..