Reviews for Finding Solace
I'm on chapter 6 so far so good I don't know why you don't have more reviews it seems a great story. You said it was your first time writing you are good.
ForeverLobsters chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
I have enjoyed reading this story and seeing them heal and grow into the couple/family they were always meant to be. There were a couple of times I wanted to scream at Edward to stop being so melodramatic and feeling guilty for everything but it was just the way he was. The ending was a beautiful twist and I'm glad we got to hear from their first little angel.
ForeverLobsters chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
This story is killing me, but I'm loving it. In the last chapter I felt like they are both blaming themself. Of course Edward walked away without letting her say anything and now it seems like he's doing something even worse. Cliffhangers...I don't know how people do them with WIPs.
ForeverLobsters chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
So I thought I'd just skim a chapter of this story tonight but I'm hooked. I can imagine Edward is going to be wallowing in guilt over his drunken action and I'm not sure how Bella is going to handle what has happened to her. So glad this is a completed story because I'd hate to be waiting for updates right now.
mrs moonie chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Why the hell does he keep lying about stupid stuff?
For him to be so smart, He does dumb the truth would be better then the lie any day.
zhica chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
finally i finished reading this fic *wipes tears* this fic is such a beautiful love story :] you're an amazing writter :] i love the way you ended this story :] one of the best daddyward fic :] they are a soulmate who have a hard time to healed themself from a tragedy.. i really enjoyed reading every single chapter :] please write another Edward and Bella fic :] thank you so much for sharing :] take care :]
zhica chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i am already in love with this story :] i'm gonna finish reading soon :]
AnAvidReader4Life chapter 25 . 4/12/2011
Wow, I was crying as I was reading this chapter. My parents lost 3 of my siblings, my sister lived a few days and my other sister and brother were both stillborn. But I am very fortunate to have a younger brother who is alive as I am and I will do just about anything for him. As I was reading this chapter I thought about my sisters and brother and for the first time I realized, THERE IS A GRAND PLAN AS TO WHY THINGS HAPPEN THE WAY THEY HAPPEN. I thank you for sharing this chapter, I cannot imagine how hard it was for you to write it but THANK YOU.
Likeme chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
WOW i loved it i finished reading this in one day thats how good it was
likeme chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
i loved this ur writing amazes :)
FallDownTheStairsInLove chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
So, I really should be doing laundry and other house work, but no I'm sitting here reading this story. I really just can't seem to peel myself away from it. I keep saying to myself that after this chapter, I'll start my daily chores. Then I get to the end of a ch. and I just HAVE to read the next one lol...you're a great writer!
Peachy115 chapter 24 . 7/26/2010
The only problem I have with this story is the crying. They cry way too much. Half the story is just them crying. I mean, I know pregnant women are emotional and Edward is too but come on, do they have to cry that much? And the speeches and declarations of love and devotion, my god they went on forever. It was less moving and more just annoying. Sorry. Liked it anyway.
cutieheart365 chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
i love it good story! :)
SimplyKatKat chapter 25 . 6/11/2010
wow.. this last chapter was so sureal. i like cried and cried.. and it's so true. everything does happen for a reason.

amazing story.. really heartfelt. love it
sherryola chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
This has been such a delightful and lovely story to read. i loved its happiness. I loved edward talking to the babies. it was sweet and wonderful.