Reviews for Chuck vs The Bath Tub
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Sad stuff. Good stuff.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh, my goodness. That was absolutely, incredibly brilliant. I mean, my heart broke a little while I was reading it, but I am totally okay with that. You brought so much emotion into the scenario, I just... aagghhh.

I loved this. Very nice work.
Musicalmania chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was a great one-shot. :) (:
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I really love this story! Such a beautifully painful and real exploration of the aftermath of taking a life, and how Chuck and Sarah try to deal with the pain. The idea of them humoring each other is perfectly executed. I'm so sorry to hear that Lyralocke has passed, but I'm glad that a part of her can live on through her stories.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesome job ! XP
JOHN1874 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
THE STORY WAS WELL WRITTEN, I THINK MAYBE BECAUSE IM A SCOT NOT JUST AS USED TO PEOPLE GETTING KILLED, AND HOW DO YOU EVER COME TO TERMS WITH IT . I HAVE TO SAY IF CHUCK WAS TO KILL IN SERIES 3 IT WOULD BE THE END OF THE INNOCENCE OF THE SHOW SORRY
jock wizard chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
brill story 9/10 keep up the good work
NickyR chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love when I read a story and its unique, something sets it apart from the other 900 fanfics on here, well yours did just that. A bath tub, it reminded me of some movie, i cant think of the name of it off hand but i liked this a lot
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 5/1/2009

saddening.

but fawesome, my friend.

well written, too.

XD.
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Just saw the first episode and I'm. Completely. HOOKED.

AGAIN, Lyra. I don't know whether to thank you for giving me yet another television obsession, or to strangle you because said obsession has a good chance of taking priority over academics.

...No, I think I'll thank you. This is definitely a show worth obsessing over.

Oh, right, the story. Yeah, I totally loved it. You're great at writing fanfiction for this series. I could hear both of them in my head quite clearly (no surprise, I just finished watching the first episode and am loading the second one as we speak).

Awesome job. Hoping to see more Chuck from you soon. And thanks again. ;)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved that, I truly did. Great joB! It was beautiful...

Angelica
musingsofnobody chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
They way they chose to comfort each other was...I don't know how to phrase it, but it was great. Of course, not the part that he's torn up because he just killed another human being, but you know what I mean..

Going in my favorites.

-Abby
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I know what it's like to have a story that forces itself to be written - those tend to be the best ones! This one is no exception. Chuck angst, Sarah comfort... this was well written and a true pleasure to read.
IceFire9 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
XD, I didn't expect you to start writing Chuck fanfiction, but5 it has become one of my favorite shows now as well.

Great oneshot (as always), even if it is a little sad.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
The show would be lucky to have a scene this good. While Chuck was heartbreaking, the way they chose to comfort each other was spot-on.