Reviews for Resentment
detsinbaby chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Please update this story it's very good
Monnn chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
Is this story going to contuine ?
redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
i am so proud. i was a rosalie fan from the beginning. no one's that mean without a good reason. I'm glad she's trying to be nice to bella. this was a good chapter. actually, I'm reviewing all the chapter's since 4. they were all very good. i like how bella's not taking him back right away. and alice and everyone is still in character. i like how you're not having only bella's thoughts, cause that's just depressing and gets boring quickly. having interaction with the whole family is good. anyways, great chapters. thank you very much. you're doing a fantastic job. i really am enjoying this story. I'm sorry about you're writers block, but whatever it is, when you get out of it, you're product is great. thank you. great job.
LPsDarkAngel chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
yay for an update!
TashaLewis19 chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
o i wonder what she wants to talk about? something good i hope! Plz update soon!
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Maybe for now, have Alice have a heart to heart with Bella about Edward. How much pain he went through when he left and when he thought she was dead, and have Bella be her confused self not able to understand whether or not she wants to be back with Edward.
Frozo Drago chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
I love it! Update soon please!
Twilightx28 chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Great job with this chapter. I am excited as to where this is going. Update soon
No longer on ff chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad she forgave them. I wondered if she wanted to get back with him too-I thought I missed something. But I guess nobody knows yet.
gaby47 chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
cute!:D
bitchenpartygirl chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
cute :)
bitchenpartygirl chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
your chapters are way to short :(

haha, so good
bitchenpartygirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
WTF, kill him ?
LPsDarkAngel chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Bout time! I was wondering if you wold keep them apart...can't wait for the next chapter!
No longer on ff chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
aw, that was excellent! Who said the last line?-Bella?