Reviews for Mercy
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lol poor Lady, of course she would freak out if she kept having wet dreams about Vergil. xD
AagwaMiyusu chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
MOAR. I WANT MOOOOAR. LOl, Lady, go crazy. Well, that was well-written, no doubt. *.*
ElectricViola chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
lol! sexy and funny

From you FF page to your deviant art page back to here. - sotry of my day. please tell me you're still active or i'll go end my life right this second
xxWARxx chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hey there!

This was TOO FUNNY! I LOVE the part when Trish told Dante that he'd freak out too if he was havingwet dreams about Vergil. GENIUS!

SoulLove
Semjaza chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
An epic mix of hotness and hilarity. Nice! :D
Sphere Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha, this was hilarious!

I loved the part when Dante screamed "I am NOT a bad kisser!".

Hmmm... I wonder why he thought he meant her ;D

Awesome!

/Sphere Dragon
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hahaha, poor vergil. nice job.
Pixiepoxy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
LOL...hilarious! This is totally something I could see happenening between Vergil and Lady...not just the part in the dream but also the interaction outside of that dream. Poor Lady...she doesn't know how to deal with it. Denial won't help Lady! Great fic. Wish you'd write a sequel or at least another chapter...
N chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Absolutely wonderful. Best Vergil/Lady fic I've read in a while.
nameisDooM chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
ONE CHAPTER! its too good to be one chapter... i really i like this fic', seriously i laughed, at the end! HILARIOUS!and the fan-art aint half bad either. ceep up the good work!

and i wish you luck.

from: DooM
FallenAngelItachi chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ahaha! Trish is adorably blunt! And I just love the pissed-off-for-nothing(obvious) Lady!

Gotta hand it though, if I was having wet dreams about someone I wouldn't shoot them; more like, I'd try to find the reason...or the relief *wink wink* he-he...Would you make a lemon of these two-or just Vergil?
Ravenlaughter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Damn, I wish you'd write a few more chapters, I really like the story so far...

azab chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
loved it
leeteuk chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Once again, you amaze me. I'm so glad you wrote something again - especially Vergil x Lady.

I always love your stories, dark or funny, lusty or cheesey. And I adored the mix of these aspects in this story. Another one of your fics into my favourites.

And author alert, cause apparently I haven't already. (:
ellese chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hell the ending was funny