Reviews for Mistaken
prety chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
you know, your story is not that bad. it is interesting. you can made dumbledore a master manipulator in yor plot, his thoughts - you started it alredy.
otakupanda chan chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
saki kind of gives me the creeps as in I get a feeling she is a traitor or something well its weird but I love the idea of twins
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I knew Ari and Dri were gay, from the way they acted around Draco. Are they going to both be paired with him, one be paired with him, or paired with each other? (Don't look at me like that; I've read a Fred/George fanfic before, it was really good)
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Have you read "Jackalopes and Jobberknolls" by Mede? It has Harold and Hadrian Potter who go by Ri and Ro. It's a good fic.

I'm reading this one now.
bill560682 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
now if the twin's could get a fake i.d. card and a glamor charm on a pendant to make them look about 23 years old they could sell the galleons they got from the bank to coin shops now this person at the coin shop will will likely sell that coin for 3 to 5 thousand pounds so they would have no problem buying them for 1,000 pounds each. so you sell 10 galleons to each coin shop and sell to 10 coin shops a day and make 100,000 pounds a day in cash tax free. with there being about 75 days to summer that is 7.5 millions pounds sterling in cash tax free a year.
bill560682 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
as far as pairings go slash would be great. pair both harry's together with each other would be great or collin and dennis creevey would work as well. an you could even make collin and dennis twins as well if you wanted. or the twins could share collin until dennis comes along then they could share them both.
HautBanane chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
This story needs to carry on, in whatever format, whether it all changes or stays the same. It's epic! Update it/change it/do whatever to it soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
That's true, he never has seen the Hufflepuff common room... That's a bit of a disappointment...
PensiveProsperity chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Um I actually thought the story was awesome except for the last chapter when you introduced Saki. She doesn't fit you probably should have had Cedric as their mentor. Also I think that with just a few minor adjustments you should be able to continue with chapter eight quite easily. I do hope your pairing is Twins with Twins. Potter/Weasley twins of course. It's never been done or at least it hasn't been done well.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
PM me when you finish redoing this, please. :D
Odelia-Chan chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Hehe the twins remind me of Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host Club especially when they kiss Draco on the cheek. :D
The Frost Raven of Lord Pride chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
the story is gooooood!
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I will be waiting for the revamped version :D
musme chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I love your story, plot and characters.
and I hope it won't be abandonned
Yoda's Prodigy chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
That's isn't the Hufflepuff common room. It's my house in Pottermore.