Reviews for Games
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Good Story. It gets you thinking.
Miko1st chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It doesn't matter if no one really plays the game with you.

All that matters is if your playing the game and having fun.

Winning or not.
Bgirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely love everything about this story! I think you completely captured the Joker's personality, and excelled at forming a great storyline. Bonus points for using a knight in the story! :)
lonni chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i don't know how i missed this until now.
Kudos.
Xenitha chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I like your explanation of why Joker does what he does. Why aren't you writing any more? You've got a lot of talent...
bec chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great introspective fic. Robin/Rick is my fav character.
Loved your A/N, LOL.
Dr.CraneSlaysDemonsForJedi chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow I loved it! I mean I really really really loved it! So amazing I'm sad it was a one shot that's how great it was!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Fantastic work! I really enjoy all of your batman stories! They're all written so well and the plot is always compelling! I can't wait to read more of your work!
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well done. I also agree whole heartedly with your profile! Anyway, I found the dynamic between Richard's "innocence" and the Joker to be very compelling. Rick sure was smart in dealing with him :) Great job Philippa!
flishflash chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Did I ever mention urchapters are Rhe perfect length? They are. Cute acrostic. U did a nice job with the joker. Food for thought with dicks logic v jokers logic. What makes us different anyway? And it's time to find a psychiatrist...
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I think I'm reviewing for the acronym...

This is such a fascinating oneshot. I love how you have Rick and Joker thinking the same thing and Joker's whole logic for winning is absolutely delightful. Very nice work.
ivylei-67 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Excellent exploration of the Joker's character. You even made me laugh a couple times.
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was brilliant. I loved it. Your writing flows extremely well and is a delight to read. I especially liked how the chess piece Rick had in his hand was a black (dark) knight and that the Joker called it a horsey. :)
andaere chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Interesting. This 'fic really makes me think. It reminds me of the idea that the Joker has "super sanity" - he's not insane, he's actually /too/ sane. And your Joker here actually makes sense, in a creepy, twisted, yet logical way.

Good 'fic. I like how we didn't have to go through the whole "aah Jokesty caught me aah scream blah" thing and just went straight to the philosophical discussion.

P.S. Nice poem about reviews. xD
Phobia0 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Befeore that story I can't image Robin in TDK style. I really like the way you "nolanize" him.