Reviews for Impasse of the Worlds
charlie78112 chapter 10 . 6/9
I found your story and enjoyed it. I am not sure if you still get these reviews but if you do, I would like to encourage you to keep writing and working on it, If not thanks the story.
princess1194 chapter 12 . 2/11
Pleaseeeeeeeeee update :'(
bloodydarkangel chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Please update soon
Warwolf chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
I would like to see the artificial mutant Copycat show up as well as Cypher. Copycat has the ability to copy up to five different mutant/superhuman powers at once though he tends to keep the abilities of wolfsbane, Majix (teliportation through time and space via "light disks" as well as artificially induced demon majik), and cypher (the ability to learn any language almost instantly) at all times. He is also a member of the new mutants along side those three and several others
Shannon Dee chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
A wonderful story that I hope to see more of some day.
TellaBells chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I like your story, try to update soon
Kamai6 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
That is an amazing and engaging read!

You have a great style and fantastic talent!

Well done!

Kamai6
Banner chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love the characterizations - they ring very true to me. The people have depth and facets.
Nightrel chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I'm stunned...This is an amazing story! I was hooked instantly in the beginning and could'nt stop reading. It felt like i was reading an actual book. I can't wait for the next chapter and i hope that you won't drop off from it. I'm looking forward to more!
Pyro-Wolf16 chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
lol, most authors are very self-conscience and feel offended if you critise their writing about grammar and stuff. Usually I ignore it if it isn't too bad and just focus on the story
dunlar81 chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
This is an interesting story so far. I hope that you plain to continue it when you get another chance. I do have a few question about some of the cast, but I will ask those in an e-mail.
Tmctflyboy chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
well he found what he was looking for. im really looking forward to the next chapter and i do hope you havent abandoned this fic.
Lost2bfound chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
Amazing story has to be the best x men/HP crossover.

Questions:

Will Harry ever tell Rogue what is going on?

Also is Rogue based on the comics 90's cartoons or movies?

It seems with her attitude she is based on the Rogue from the movies and if so then what happen with the great friendship that Rogue and Logan shared?

Hope that you update soon, crossing my fingers for it to be sooner then later..)
ArmyWife22079 chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Absolutly loveing the story. Dunno who the Horcrux belongs to but I have a feeling Harker is Harry's little sister, and I remember the part about the blood curse, well Harry was in pain and Harker felt it. IF the horcrux is Riddles then she is keeping it to keep Harry safe.

Hope to read more soon
CatWriter chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
So nice to find a descent HP/X-Men crossover of any length, I swear it harder to find than hen's teeth. So good work, keep it up, I want more.