Reviews for Dimension
Stargirl720 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Great job! There were a few flaws, but oh, well!
JK-Chan chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
A truly engaging story. I've read the fanfic this fanfic is based on and I must say that the plot twists you added here with the addition of Valeria is simply brilliant. It seems that this fic might have been abandoned, which is a pity, but I suppose I could only wish that you would take and continue this fic once more. Bravo. :-)
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story has very good detail! I like it, I read Abnormality and was curious about this.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Great chapter! I felt so sorry for Valeria in this chapter. She was so confused and scared, and her "father" certainly didn't help. Granted, he was probably in some state of shock...But I loved how Lisa was still Lisa...strong, no matter what. I can't wait until she wakes up!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Neat
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I can't wait to see how Lisa reacts. Long chapter, but I enjoyed it :) I especially liked the scenes between Alucard and Valerie. I laughed out loud when Dracula told Val to ask her brother what she was before walking out-very realistic move, there. You don't know how many times one of my parents have told me to explain something awkward to my younger brother.

I also really enjoyed how dramatic Vlad's reaction to Lisa is. Lovely scene.

Great chapter all around!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
It wasn't too long, honey, it was PERFECT. Drac is such a hard, lol. But I guess several hundred years of despising humanity can do that to a guy. This was freakishly well-written, with the alternate reality people having well-gauged emotional reactions to the castle and to Adrian & Drac. That was also a very good theory (and well-described) as to how the alternate reality people got there. Made me think of the Golden Thread Theory. As always, I can't wait to see the next chapter and find out how Lisa reacts to her drastically changed lover-man. :D Peace! 3
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
This should be something when Lisa comes too. I didn't expect Valeria to be a half-breed, but I guess it makes sense. Her human father no longer exists so human Valeria no longer exists either.

It was long but it was a good chapter. After that scene with Vlad watching Lisa sleep, I'm hoping that they aren't forced back into their own world. I feel even the slightest bit sorry for Vlad considering he lost her once. Still, you write this as you will and I'll keep reading it.

Castlevania may not be my favorite series, but this is without question my favorite fan fic on it. Keep up the good work.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Exciting chapter end! I'm so intrigued by Lisa's presence. Oh, and as for the rest of the chapter, I loved the dialogue between Rinaldo and Val-it kept the chapter very well paced. Just a random observation.

Anyhow, nicely done, as usual.
Topgallant chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Oh, another good addition. I wonder what will happen when Valeria encounters Adrian. What will she think!

Exciting cliffhanger with Lisa, there. Very cleverly put together.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Great chapter! And I'm flattered that you're using the Libarian idea! I loved Lisa's reaction to finding her own gravestone, and I also loved Rinaldo's treating of Valeria. I can't wait until Dracula is informed of this!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Wow! So EVERYONE's coming back, huh? I like how you tied Rinaldo into the story. I'd never thought about the Librarian being Rinaldo...guess he followed Draccie to make sure he did nothing stupid...which he did, century after century...after century. Poor Rinaldo lol. Speaking of Draccie...since all these ppl are coming to the Castlevania World (I only say that since theirs seemed normal by all comparable standards) is the Draccie we saw when Al woke up the good one or the evil one? Or will they both be there? And...*gasp* Maria! Oh...that poor woman. Al's gonna have a hissy fit when he finds out. Nu, you must keep writing! Too many things to look forward to! _
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Oh boy...That's all I really have to say. I'd probably react just like Lisa if I saw my own name on a tombstone. Then again, the question remains: is she really there or is this another illusion? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Good chapter once again. I do have one question though. Somehow I recongnize the name of the librarian, Rinaldo. Who is he? I've never played a Castlevania game before. Is he from one of the games?

Also, while the chapter was good, there were a few errors, but not enough to ruin the story. Like when you had dialogue, sometimes, you wouldn't captialize like this:

The librarian smiled, “not that you’ve come to visit me, James.

Still, it wasn't enough to take away from the story, but just something for consideration.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
That poor child! I can't wait to see wha the Librarian thinks of that! Oh, and I loved the exchange between Alucard and Drac at the beginning of this piece. Especially when Al (I promise, I never call him this aloud) mentioned Lisa. I do believe Drac was lying about bringing her back, in my own opinion...I mean, he never turned her. Why would he bring her back from Heaven? Unless, he pulled a Willow and thought he had damned her soul to Hell...

Sorry, just my musings...and I don't mean that you got it wrong, by no means, lol. Just my own thoughts.

And, to respond to your reply, I recognized Cordova Town from CoD, but I'm not as well versed in the older games as the new ones, and figured you had probably gotten it from there. In my mind, in Untested, I've made Ria live right there, but that was just me. I like that you have the towns divided this way. It makes it feel so...real...no irony really intended here.

Anyhow, great chapter!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
What an intriguing ending! I had a sneeking suspicion, but wasn't sure until that last line...Excellent conclusion to this chapter.

I also really enjoyed the conversation between Dracula and Alucard in the earlier scene. Nicely done, very dramatic.