Reviews for By the River
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I really loved that Aragorn comforted Faramir
IstariWho chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Faramir is the best... Or maybe Aragorn...
Oh! I give up, they are both too wonderful and noble for words.
Hannon-le!
Drollittle chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
"Hope" had appeared again... Very nice :)
Darkover chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Another sweet story! No wonder Faramir is so devoted to Aragorn. The King is as sensitive-in a good way-as he is strong. This was nicely descriptive, and the h/c was beautifully written, as always. Thanks for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Syntyche chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I truly cannot tell you how much I am enjoying these little moments between the Steward and the King. Thank you for posting them.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really loved this. Aragorn is very sweet. :) Please read and review my stories.
Deandra chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very touching remembrance by Faramir, and now perhaps his heart can begin to heal over this great loss! Well done!

- Deandra
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was sad, and saweet. Poor Faramir. I loved how he was all scandalized when he saw Aagorn building a fire of all things- how typical! Great fic.
KyMahalei chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is a sweet little piece. You've done a nice job of capturing the moment.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I particularly liked the description of the moon in this piece, the way the clouds made it look as if it moved. And, ah, the comfort of a friend, a warm fire and a good cup of tea!
Minerva Organa chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I really like how you depict the relationship/friendship between Aragorn and Faramir in this...it seems very realistic to me. A poignant and well-done story. :-)
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I've read this before, but I think it is even more powerful now. You almost made *me* cry. ;-) I'm glad Faramir never had to see or hear about Peter Jackson's version of poor Boromir's death. It is so like Aragorn to watch over Faramir on that specific day and be there at just the right moment to comfort him. I just love the way he treats Faramir in this story and that he doesn't leave him alone until he has fallen asleep. :)

Almut
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Very touching story-loved the last line in particular.
Mirach chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I read it, sang the Lament for Boromir and read it again. Comfort from an unexpected quarter? Whom else to expect to comfort Faramir then Aragorn? (and reversed) A worthy epitaph for the dead and hope for the living.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I have always enjoyed how you depict the friendship between Aragorn and Faramit - this story was particularly touching.

I especially liked your Faramir - this is how I'd imagine how he'd be if real.

T