Reviews for Shadow
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
AHH this was perfect! sdfokdrngerogir! I should be sleeping but your stories are like crack LMFAO! I like the idea you had for this story! Its such a different way to play out the way the Season 5 proposal went and I really loved it! Im glad he didnt actually propose and only 3 months passed as apposed to years. When he showed up at her door I started squealing! Rain Leyton PERFECTION! They were both so nervous around each other and it was so cute! "You want tea or something?" she offers. She needs something to do with her hands to keep herself from grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling his body against hers in that way she's missed for so many months. OMFG! I was telling her to do that since the moment she opened the door to him! You always seem to write the most perfect things! The only boy she wants lives two hours away.

The only boy she wants is sitting across from her now.

The only boy she wants broke her heart, but somehow, in the span of 10 minutes, has completely fixed it.

! Thats all I have to say about that. I kept screaming at my computer for them to kiss! You sure know how to torture someone Sheena! When they went to her bedroom I got so giddy! I knew they would makeup if you know what I mean. That is the bet part about fighting LOL. You portrayed that scene so beautifully and I was swooning the whole time 3 I loved their reunion and how they got back together, JUST EVERYTHING! GAH just amazing!

"I'm going to marry you."

DEAD.
anett chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh! It's so beautiful. Lucas and Peyton are meant to and it doesn't matter how you tell the story, they always find the way to be together. Nice shot!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oy vey...Idk how you do it. I mean really you've just got stores and stores of awesome up in that head of yours. This was perfection lol everything you touch is perfection lol. But this rocked my socks so sweet and perfect and AW and Squee and just the end where she's all "I'm going to marry you". I just about fell over with joy at that moment so perfect. Aw sigh I love them. and you.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very sweet. I think it's great that you had them reunite relatively quickly because I can't imagine an LP who would go without each other for longer than 3 months. Your line about how she finds him drinking whiskey like a man amazingly sexy just about slayed me. I adore your oneshots and if they keep coming weekly, I'll be a happy lady.
LPlover chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw I loved loved it! Beautifuly amazing! I simply loved the way you wrote them without too much dialogue and its perfect enough to captured every move their job!This make my day :D
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was a beautiful one-shot. How they managed to stay apart for three months when they were just two hours away from each other, I won't understand. But at last they're together. I loved the line you took from the show "It's about damn time." Well it was about damn time, at least they didn't wait for four years. Although I did quite enjoy it when they got back together but still. Loved it. Can't wait for more from you.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw beautifully written so adorable!
libra20 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was a beautiful one-shot about Lucas and Peyton. It was so simple and without a lot of drama between them.
bandmlove chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Amazing as always:)
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
"He doesn't wince the way she does when the whiskey burns the back of her throat, and she wonders if he's ever looked more like a man. And why does she find that the sexiest thing in the world? She doesn't really even need to ask."

"He realizes, maybe for the first time, really, that he loves her. It's not just an emotion or a cute phrase or a feeling felt as a teenager. It's more than that; more than he ever thought it'd be. He loves her. It's big, and it's scary, and he doesn't really know what any of it means, other than he simply can't stop doing it. He can't be without her and he's sick of trying, and he wants this to mean as much to her as it does to him."

Loved those bits and the "i'm going to marry you" line. Keep the weekly one-shots coming :D
WhoKnows909 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aw - I love this! It's so sweet... :D
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
everything about this is perfect! Till the ending when Skills calls Peyton a traitor! Loved it all!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I seriously do not know how you do it. I'm in awe. It takes me forever to write a chapter (clearly) never mind putting out weekly oneshots. I've also had some problems with my stupid USB. My point to all this is that I loved this LOL. The emotions were great and so was the reunion. Hot and loving and everything LP represents. Amazing work!

can't wait for more from you!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
As always, well done. I just love how LP are comfortable just being together. They don't need big speeches or lots of words to define them. Thanks again!