Reviews for Gentle, into that Good Night
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oooh now this was really sweet and strange. but it was great.
RinTinPin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
How did harry get in voldemorts clutches?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
WOW. That really made me cry OMG
I'm still crying not that I like to cry but it was
In a good way. That was A-MA-ZING
You should really think about updating this
carealot chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow! The depth of this piece is just incredible. I loved it!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow! Great story!
Hewhoshallnotbenamed chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
YOU MUST WRITE MORE! I absolutely ADORE your stories! They're amazing! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write another! I like the Voldemort/Harry fanfics! It's an interesting pov and I have found that i really enjoy it... sometimes I'm even jealous of Harry lol weird right? Anyways, please write more you are an absolutely amazing author and you're stories are so vivid and despite all, sort of, well cute? Lol anyways please write another harry/voldemort story soon! It would really make my day, no forget that, it would make my week!

Thanks! 3
The Blind Apprentice chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hi I've just re-found you!

I'm enjoying this particular series but am having trouble. Could you give me a list of the fics in this series? I'm a bit lost. Surely this isn't the last we hear of Harry?

Thanks a lot

Tba
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was probably my favorite out of all the stories in this universe except perhaps your first one. It's just so logical and cruel at the same time, it like. So horrible but you can't turn away. Love it, love it.

I seriously love the Harry and Voldemort CP stuff. 3 Please write more!
shisoma chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow that was realy good. It made me cry, i love how you used Nagini, i've never read a story ware she was used that way. Brovo!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
it was a good one
liangelaguo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow, that was very captivating! Who would have thought that someone can be so heartfelt yet so heartless at the same time.
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
First off I have to apologise for not reviewing the other chapters in this series, but I was to excited to read on to the next part! im not normally a huge fan of a death eater-Voldemort run world, but this has been great! angst mixed with some seriously diturbed kinda, um...love? I love how Voldemort calles Harry 'little one' like he just wants to take care of him and how Bella and Rudolphus are with Hermione, its almost sweet lol is there going to be more? : )
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
good fic.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
An excellent piece, I really like how you wrote Voldemort in Harry's mind, brilliant :)