Reviews for Distant Hearts
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Ara... so cute *_*
Kitara Lira chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Heh, sorry it took me eons to submit a review. I probably read this the day it was posted...

Hm, well to start with my review I just wanted to say your writing always has a strange way of leaving me with a warm nostalgic feel. Heh, strange to consider nostalgic as being warm when it's considered bitter sweet, but what can I say? My emotions were never used to feeling anything too "normal"

Reading this reminds me of a time long gone...

Both the characters of Shizuru and Natsuki are adorable but also serious. Heh, you make me a person who shies away from humanly hugs want to hug someone.

I enjoyed how the end portion of this chapter tied together. Though "worlds" apart the two still find them selves utterly, almost hopelessly, connected. Through the simple idea of holding an object blessed with by the other... I can't help but smile at the mental image it conjures.

Thank you Leebot; I look forward to whatever you have next for us.
kurakami chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Love the pillow surrogates. Seeing Natsuki as a coral and Shizuru as a column in training is a kick. Wonderful use of description in their missing and longing for each other. Great start!
koronda daruma chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
as always, i love your stories! i hope you update again soon! this story is so cute and heart breaking i can't wait to see where its going to go.
Diamandax chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I aim to please :P.

This is very touching. You certainly captured the emotion, the loneliness - yes, that heart breaking loneliness, that sweet loneliness, in this fanfic.
Shizuki4272 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That's so sweet !/

I love all of your ShizNat fics.

It always made my day while I read your story.

Thanks for another touching story!

look forward more!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Adorable fanfic! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
InZane-Zaki chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
aww this is soo sweet.. -
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Such a cute story...really captures the way it feels to be away from someone you love.
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I liked this.
noraily chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That is so adorable ! I just can't wait for the update !
hanazono chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
that was sweet.
glowie chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Ahh... don't worry about it. I'm sure all your readers will enjoyed this as well. I know I did. :)

You got me worried with your Author's note though. LOL. I thought it would be some angsty stuff. :P

I think it's sweet. *contented sigh*

Thanks. :)
Titpom1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I love it ! Really sweet :-)
chum-sa chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
new story? umm i love it! &i'll wait u to update...