Reviews for A Ride to Remember
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
ahhh, this is so cute! i love it!
rahelrush chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
this is such an ubelievably beautiful story . perfection :) ..one of the best i've read , and considering i read a lot of fanfiction...its really amazing , keep writing :D , and yeah , when u said u wouldnt write a sequel , it makes perfect sense cuz expanding this would be a mistake , its lovely as it is now . thank u so much for a wonderful read ,,,and the name of their child ..iris :') so utterly beautiful :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
More Please :D
missawameep chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I can't even believe this is your first fanfiction! It was so sweet and to be honest, I don't really care much if the characterisation is a little OOC (it's almost impossible to have a romantic plot line if Draco and Hermione were exactly how they were in the books...) and I wish you would continue this, even though the status is complete.

I feel that the end has too many unresolved problems and unanswered questions and I'm dying for them to be answered. Does Draco marry Astoria and does Hermione ever marry, let alone for love?

I loved your characterisation of Draco the most (Hermione was still amazing of course) because I felt he had grown up and I loved the fact that he 'has his own interest'. The fangirl in me is not satisfied with the sweet kiss they shared! More!

Well of course that's your choice _ and thank you so much for putting this up. It's brilliant.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lovely :) Feels unfinished, though.
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
hmm...nice beginning...wondering if you are going to continue with this story?...
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved this story, really briliant.
fleurusagi chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was one of the cutest Dramione's i have read so far!

PLEASE try to write a sequeal for this!

Its really good!
Lady Darlings chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
aww :) i want a sequel *w* faves
stargal1705 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Can you write a sequel please ?
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Please continue this story! I know its a one shot but it could be longer... I like it
Three-Seven-13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awe!

WHy why why, did he just have to leave her, and Ron, Ginny and Harry could have came in later! Gods.. hehehe:p But very original,and sweet!
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Simple and lovely, what a great story.
brianneD chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
good!
mz.bubbly chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This STORY felt incomplete!

Ah.. but yes, it is a one-shot.

I really liked it :)