Reviews for Blue Coats and Guarding the Rifts
baWDolf chapter 11 . 4/17
Oh please update. I know it's been over a year but I think I seriously need it. And so do you.
Avalonemyst chapter 11 . 3/11
Looking forward to an update!
haza10411 chapter 11 . 2/26
i love this story so far i can't wait for you to continue it.
The Reading Aeris chapter 11 . 1/11
This is one of my favorite Buffy x torchwood crossovers I've read so far, and I was wondering when you would next update it?
Devil-O-Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for creating this amazing work of art.
Ai-2005 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
want more))
jennibert chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
This is so awesome. Please tell me you're going to finish out Buffy Season 2-though if you have plans to move beyond it I wouldn't mind that either. But regardless, this is well plotted and well characterized, and Xander with Jack in the back of his head is completely hilarious. Excellent job.
KalicoFox chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
*snickers* Awesome. I definitely looking forward to reading more of this.
prismaticmem chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Ok. I know that I shouldn't use bad words in a review but the only thin I could think of when I finished reading what you have here so far was, "Damn. I hope this doesn't stall out anytime in the the future." This is a very intense story that just makes it impossible not to beg for more. If anyone has any problems with it then they need to get a check up from the neck up. Here's hoping for many chapters more.
tavin93 chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
This is interesting I hope you keep updating.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
xD This was incredibly good! I'm surprised how neatly the meld fit together ... and both surprised and shocked (pleasantly) at this attempt of a pairing.
DIAlecHotty chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Just started this an hour ago, I love it! Can't wait for more! Most of these I see are never updated or abandoned!
Azrie chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Your stories are great fun. I've been keeping up with "Hunter's Tale" as a lurker, since I love Vampire Hunter D and there is so little truly good fanfiction with it, especially crossovers. (By the way, have you read any of the books? They're also delicious, if definite proof of the saying that the book is always better.) I got curious about the rest of your stories, and found this little gem. My, my.. I enjoy YAHF type fics, but this one is a riot. The fun kind, with more laughter and less tear gas. (Well, it has pretty Jack in it, how could it not?) It was so fun, I just had to log in and comment. (I'll admit, the Spike/Xander in this chapter coerced me to, even if it was something I didn't entirely expect.) Good job letting the characters grow and change as people, they're reasonably believable, more or less. And hey, I did say I enjoy YAHF, so I love the plot so far. Can't wait to see where this goes!

I'll be keeping an eye on your writing; I look forward to whatever you update next. Thanks for your hard work.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
YES. I would like to say that This is by far my favorite YAHF fic. Captain Jack and Xander together is almost an overload of awesomeness.

And this most recent chapter? SO worth the wait. *cue keyboard smash*

Spike, and Xander, and the fact that Xander can't stay dead so they can BOTH get their jollies? Please oh PLEASE tell me that this isn't a one time thing!

OH! And Jack finding out somehow would be absolutely hilarious. And Xander's reactions...

oh my god, BUFFY finding out and going off into this "how could you" tirade, and Xander being all "hypocrite, much?"
EIMIM chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Holy f*ck, an update! YAY!

I wasn't expecting the sex scene, but I guess it does fit. What bothered me is that the police didn't go investigate the probably very loud noises. If they hear a scream, wouldn't they run to it?

It's amusing that Zander now craves being bitten by a vamp. An addiction only an immortal could have, isn't it?