Reviews for Apologize
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I love the ending! I don't know why, because its sad and I really wish she picked up the phone but at the same time I'm glad she didn't in a way. I love endings like this though. Great job!:)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
A great story. Very well written.
LunarSky chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Heartwrenching, but definitely amzaing.
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this is really good. You need to make a sequel!

lacking a better name
12938129047238075 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You really, really, really need to continue this. Now. I read it three times and sure enough I felt the same after finishing it over and over again: utterly heartbroken.

It's amazing.

I got the shivers and I felt so friggin' empty when poor Jacob called and she just left and... and...

... Finish the 'series' now, please. :)
pinkie maz chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was really good, and the end was so...sad? I can't think of a right word at the moment anyways looking forward to the next one in this 'series' (?) so yeah if it's already been posted please tell me

maz x
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I really like this. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Great, great job.
AllThings-JacobBlack chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
OMG, You have to write another story to complete this. It was so good, you can't leave us hanging!
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aww i love it ... its just to late..

i love heal and Jacob together

great job
callmechloe chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
so sad and angsty! love it! but I'd love it even more if it had a happy ending ;)

you should definitely continue this! I eagerly await the next part!
Esmeralda2134 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Loved it. Im a total blackwater fan and your one-shots are just great. Plz write another one, its amazing.
Athenaiis chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I love it, even if it's really sad.

But I've a question, did Leah hear what Jacob said? Or was she too far away from her house?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning. But I understood the whole chapter and I just couldn't not write a review.