Reviews for dragons
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Please please more chapters please!
Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
That was so heart wrenching at the end. I felt so bad for Mulan. I hope you update soon as it's been quite a while since you last updated at all. Please update as soon as you possibly can. Please!
romancerox chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
I have gotten used to reading completed stories, but this is a great great story that (sadly) has not been completed. I really hope you update soon!
ewatt.marion chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
You should finish the story
blauweregens chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Update this!It's amazing and should really be continued.
Starzinmieyez chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
update this damn good story!
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
landshark.narwhal chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
great story line!
tripodion chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
this is absolutely brilliant! I love your writing style, it's very unique to other stories
crazycute89 chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
This is the first Mulan story tha ive been able to read past the first chapter. It's great and I hope that day you finish it.
brainfear chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
Please, PLEASE, write more! Ahh 6 years!
Double Spell chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
. uh... you keep saying Shang is a general... but he's only a captain... his father was a general and Shang will,too, be one later, but that doesn't happen until the second movie.
Amanda chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
PLEASE update! I would pay you money just for you to continue this! I read it all in one sitting, and I absolutely cannot wait for a bloody kiss! PLEASE UPDATE!
hydnchrsnsnlvr chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
ya i kno its been 5 years since u updated but i really think you need to get on that- its really well written so far
Geiruna chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! I know it's been a while since you have but PLEASE UPDATE!

PLEASE UPDATE!