Reviews for Not Alone
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Haa Like how all would stand by Tony.

Ziva the accomplice,Gibbs sold the guns, and Tim would be Gibbs contact and we can start our own agency inside a prison..
K chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That ending made me smile so much.
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very nicely done :)
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I really enjoyed that story. Especially the last segment, in which Gibbs just adds on that he sold them the weapons. Very well though out, not cliche, and well written.
Error 404 Page not found chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Sigh. How can you write so well? I, of course, love this story. You did a very good job, I believe :)
ShadowedHand chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Loved it! Amusing and good team support fic. :)
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great job, I love this.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was fabulous!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Lol. I can totally see them doing it too. And can you see Fornell's face when he's faced with Abby saying she helped cover for them? I can totally see the whole team crashing with him.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
lol, that was cute, although I don't think I have actually seen that whole episode
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
great little story! wish the epsiode would have ended like this. i can see tony worrying about his other cases.
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like that. McGee would agree to be Gibbs Contact. Gibbs wouls sell the wepon and Ziva of course would help him. Abby would be McGee's boss. Ducky would bail them out of jail and Palmer would Convince Lee to make sure it didn't show up on anyones records.(After being convinced by Ducky and threatend by Gibbs)
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I can so see Ziva saying something like that in an effort to support Tony. And then there's Gibbs. Although with the way Tim has been acting together, I'm not how much support he might give Tony.
Yosem Tiva chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
nice one shot. i liked it. keep it up..

-Yosem-
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I really liked this. Great bonding and show of support from Ziva and Gibbs. Good job.