Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 34 . 2/13
"Next one will be out soon" they said
Uatu chapter 34 . 2/12
Hey Wacky, are you there? I really love this story and if it has been abandoned I would like the chance to adopt it.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 8 . 2/11
GODFUCKINGDAMMITTHEYWERESOCLOSE
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 3 . 2/11
You should be slapped for making Jin sad
Damn it I should be sleeping!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 1 . 2/11
I've only found this ship today and fallen in love with it.

Your story seems to do it justice
Guthans chapter 34 . 1/12
I would really like to see an update even if it is just to say you don't want to or can't finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
AWWW CUTENESS!
purpleswans chapter 34 . 7/13/2017
I finally got around to finishing this, and I just want to say that it's really great. The concept is unique and well thought out. I really hope you finish this at some point
Louriox chapter 34 . 7/11/2017
In just a short five days I've read the entirety of this story, and the Ursa spinoff, and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love how you've written it. Yes, there are some mistakes here and there, but what really kept me reading is your characterisation and all the different characters' stories and backgrounds that feel so natural as you read them (granted I did skip some gAang parts because I didn't care about them so much). I love how you gave life to these dirtpoor peasants and gave them history, feelings, personality, a voice. I love how you described the struggle of living in an Industrial Revolution-esque society where children have to work to keep the family alive. I love how this is not /just/ a love story but also about inner conflict and reflecting on your mistakes. I love how you explored how the Fire Nation would operate once they'd invade Ba Sing Se (even though it's gruesome). And I love how you made it episodic, giving the reader a glimpse into every character's life. But most of all, I would love for you to be inspired to write again and maybe continue this (or Ursa's) story. Lots of love 3
Guest chapter 34 . 5/12/2017
Wow. I skipped from chapter eight to here to discover that this is is two hundred and seventy thousand words of pure angst and drama with only enough plot to allow maximum angst. Congratulations, you have severely disappointed me. I was hoping for something with a bit more... substance.
Junsuaiim chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
The mental turmoil is indeed what makes Zuko so universally loved.

I will make sure you get 700 reviews!
Junsuaiim chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Cuteness!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/13/2016
interesting.
soverylazy11 chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
it is so romantic... like a more beautiful and action packed version of lady and the tramp... or romeo and juliet. the only problem (and its kinda small) is that zuko seems like crying waay too much whenever jin or someone brings up ursa or how he got scarred or something.
Black cross0 chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
Are you ever going to bring this story back?