Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
sorrybutihateharems chapter 34 . 11/20
it is so romantic... like a more beautiful and action packed version of lady and the tramp... or romeo and juliet. the only problem (and its kinda small) is that zuko seems like crying waay too much whenever jin or someone brings up ursa or how he got scarred or something.
Black cross0 chapter 34 . 11/18
Are you ever going to bring this story back?
AzurCeleste chapter 1 . 9/22
This is one of those fics that I only need to read the name and summary and I remember the sotry instantly, as well as how much I liked it I love the Zuko/Jin you wrote, as well. I will forever wait for the continuation. Thank you for writing this.
A Friend chapter 34 . 8/8
Great story made by a great writer \o/
You probably won't continue this, or even read these reviews, but thanks for writing this fanfiction in the first place, it was a wonderful read.
Whether you come back to this or move on to other projects, NEVER STOP WRITING. You are an amazing author, no matter what others tell you 3
It would be a gift to the world if you go out and publish a book, someday. I sure hope you do :)
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 17 . 8/8
...It was an interesting idea...but Zuko is so damn helpless and spineless.
Eerie Enigma chapter 34 . 5/14
"Next one will be out very soon? PROMISE?"

It's been three years! Update, motherfucker!

Ahem...sorry. That was rather abrasive of me, I retract and revise my previous statement.

Update, PLEASE...motherfucker.
This fic is turning out to be pretty neat. I like that the guy Zuko suggested rescuing is Katara’s roommate, and I like the tale of Yaozu.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/25
That scene with them at the tea shop was nice. I like her gift.
AncientDoom chapter 34 . 2/8
Its been 3 years. This is good. It deserves solid completion.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 34 . 1/30
Beautiful! Zuko and Jin should join Aang with momo
Krusher chapter 34 . 1/12
Sooooooo... Are you dead or something?
Krusher chapter 22 . 1/11
Yeah, Katara is pretty much a bitch in season 3. Don't worry you totally have her in character.
NoGutsNoGlory chapter 34 . 1/6
It's a shame you discontinued this one, it had a lot of heart.
Hivedragon chapter 34 . 12/23/2015
I really do hope that you will pick up this story again its one of mine favorites.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 10/22/2015
You should stop making promises you can't keep. Anyway, loved the story and would like to see it completed one day.