Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
AWWW CUTENESS!
purpleswans chapter 34 . 7/13
I finally got around to finishing this, and I just want to say that it's really great. The concept is unique and well thought out. I really hope you finish this at some point
Louriox chapter 34 . 7/11
In just a short five days I've read the entirety of this story, and the Ursa spinoff, and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love how you've written it. Yes, there are some mistakes here and there, but what really kept me reading is your characterisation and all the different characters' stories and backgrounds that feel so natural as you read them (granted I did skip some gAang parts because I didn't care about them so much). I love how you gave life to these dirtpoor peasants and gave them history, feelings, personality, a voice. I love how you described the struggle of living in an Industrial Revolution-esque society where children have to work to keep the family alive. I love how this is not /just/ a love story but also about inner conflict and reflecting on your mistakes. I love how you explored how the Fire Nation would operate once they'd invade Ba Sing Se (even though it's gruesome). And I love how you made it episodic, giving the reader a glimpse into every character's life. But most of all, I would love for you to be inspired to write again and maybe continue this (or Ursa's) story. Lots of love 3
Wow. I skipped from chapter eight to here to discover that this is is two hundred and seventy thousand words of pure angst and drama with only enough plot to allow maximum angst. Congratulations, you have severely disappointed me. I was hoping for something with a bit more... substance.
Junsuaiim chapter 2 . 4/16
The mental turmoil is indeed what makes Zuko so universally loved.

I will make sure you get 700 reviews!
Junsuaiim chapter 1 . 4/16
Cuteness!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/13/2016
interesting.
soverylazy11 chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
it is so romantic... like a more beautiful and action packed version of lady and the tramp... or romeo and juliet. the only problem (and its kinda small) is that zuko seems like crying waay too much whenever jin or someone brings up ursa or how he got scarred or something.
Black cross0 chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
Are you ever going to bring this story back?
AzurCeleste chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This is one of those fics that I only need to read the name and summary and I remember the sotry instantly, as well as how much I liked it I love the Zuko/Jin you wrote, as well. I will forever wait for the continuation. Thank you for writing this.
A Friend chapter 34 . 8/8/2016
Great story made by a great writer \o/
You probably won't continue this, or even read these reviews, but thanks for writing this fanfiction in the first place, it was a wonderful read.
Whether you come back to this or move on to other projects, NEVER STOP WRITING. You are an amazing author, no matter what others tell you 3
It would be a gift to the world if you go out and publish a book, someday. I sure hope you do :)
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 17 . 8/8/2016
...It was an interesting idea...but Zuko is so damn helpless and spineless.
Eerie Enigma chapter 34 . 5/14/2016
"Next one will be out very soon? PROMISE?"

It's been three years! Update, motherfucker!

Ahem...sorry. That was rather abrasive of me, I retract and revise my previous statement.

Update, PLEASE...motherfucker.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
This fic is turning out to be pretty neat. I like that the guy Zuko suggested rescuing is Katara’s roommate, and I like the tale of Yaozu.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
That scene with them at the tea shop was nice. I like her gift.