Reviews for My Landslide Companion
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is very sweet and vague in the wonderfully enticing way that stories can be. I very much like how you write Ludwig.
Waterloo1224 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I seriously love your writing. I've posted other reviews, but this story is definitely my favorite. You have a way with words, and I really enjoy reading your style. I will read more of your work tomorrow for sure!
Itsawesome chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I think it's really great that someone has finally done a GerIta. These days all the stories are UsUk or Spamano. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)
NotAMoron chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Okay, fifth fic today that made me cry in a sort of happy-sad-ish way... congratulations!
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I really like this.
neolavender chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I'm really enjoying reading this _

It was somehow almost plot-less for me (just a bit of conversation and situation here and there). Almost kinda PWP, IMHO.

But don't mind me. You did an astonishing job with all your fic and I'm enjoying myself reading all of it.

So, thanks for the fic :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I feel so bad for Germany, reading this…his boss is crazy, and the crazy is influencing him, too…

…and again, I really don't know what to say, other than Awesome. Because. You're awesome. And your writing is awesome.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
*Cries* Your writing is so clear, and heartwrenching, and beautiful. I love how you follow Ludwig's thoughts about his past, his relationship with Feliciano (who you've written perfectly as airheaded and sweet and innocent but not really) and his terrific anxiety. You twist the strings of my heart like a master :')
Cizz chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Waah, this is just so beautiful! It elicites a strange mixture of sadness, glee, some fangirl-y squeals and a lot of 'Awww's. I really like it.
dancer4ver chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was really nice. Lovely, sweet, cute. Very well done :)
RomaniaOwnsGermany chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow. You have written 3 of my favorite germanyXitaly storys! Wonderful story and I hope you continue to write such great storys!
Chetzahime chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw. that was cute and deep in a way. Good work!
memopanda chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Gilbert making Roderich do meaningless labour! Germany's false thoughts of being young! Germany thinking he's insane (and being correct)! Germany... and yes, everything Germany! Italy too! Russia hoping Germany will freeze to death! I can see how Germany might be highly strung, haha. Love love love this to as many pieces as there are states in the HRE. 3

& I usually dislike human names instead of country ones but for some reason the way you use them kind of sets the mood. God, I would love to see that conversation between Germany, Prussia and Austria. Do write more of this guy if you think something up, I'm already exhibiting withdrawal symptoms.
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Though I'm still fairly new to the Hetalia fandom, I haven't found many HRE/Germany fics in which Germany vaguely recalls his younger self.

I like them. Especially when paired with Italy. *huggles Italy*

I love Germany's almost stoic behavior and yet, he's still bashful underneath. Very cute.

Banzai!

L.E
Himekun chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ooh, very good and sweet and very Germany :)

I like it.