Reviews for For the Public Good
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
What an utterly splendid story! I adore Mandelson stalking Draco, and the homicidal unicorn, and an angry Prescott, and a smarmy Tony. Made me a bit homesick for July 2005 when I read and reread HBP. Thank you, Cleo
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I think I want to marry your sense of humour...
Darboria chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Good fic!
I'm not British, but I didn't felt disturbed by all the references.
Good job on the humour part, I laughed a lot, because of the wits between Harry and Draco, because of the seemingly silly dialogs with the security team. And I love Emily!
I really enjoyed this fic, thanks!
BackwardsMuffin chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
in but
HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOURHEAD? I LIVE LIKE 10MINS FROM THEM THIS IS SO SURREAL I CANT EVEN!
How do you know ao much about it? Research or are you local i am in awe!
Diddleymaz chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Fun
LainBay chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
"There was a small amount of trotting around after the Acting PM and listening to people swear a great deal, which Harry was starting to suspect was how government actually happened, but nothing more arduous." (hahahaha) So true...
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Loved the story, as I DO enjoy reading British politics.
Nancy
Draco mudiliar chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
ummm... cool story. I laughed my heart out for Kingsley tring to use a cell. hahahaa
The Silver Fallen chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This was the most adorable thing I've read in a long time. And on a mature and sophisticated level. I think I'm in love. With all of it, every aspect. You're awesome. This is awesome.

IT'S JUST LIKE A DAY AT THE OFFICE. Except I'm American so I discuss a different set of politics.
Fire x Ice chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This was done lovely and I think that it was intriguing while still being humorous. Thanks for sharing!
DasTrinchen chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
EcoArithmancy!

HA!I just started reading so I don't know how this goes on, but I love you already!
4ebitter chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love this, joy to read.
PhoenixPixie chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I loved it!... a good mixture of intrigue and humor, and i just wish for more kisses...lol if no smut at least more kisses... but all in all very nicely done.
NightmareFairy chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I know I've reviewed at least one or two of your stories, and I've sent you a PM, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been on a fic binge in the past week or so. I'm fairly certain I've read all your stories, and adored every single on.

I hope you're feeling better soon!
smilingsoprano chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Lovely! The politics were, as always, well-done and subtle. Not being British, I did have to google a few names, but doing so always enhanced the reading, so I didn't mind a bit. I adore your witty banter, and the genteel Harry/Draco romance was wonderful, as usual. Thank you for a fantastic read!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »