Reviews for For the Public Good
Blue Blossoms chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Absolutely marvellous! I had a good laugh though one (me) cannot imagine anyone wanting to shag Boris Johnson, but then again I am not a Brit! :)
bloodelfprincess chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
I have to admit that I am glad I decided to still read this story after that daunting message at the beginning. I know absolutely nothing of politics (let alone British politics of 7 years ago (though I at least know Tony Blair and I guess that's something)) and I was almost expecting to have a head full of questions all throughout. Thankfully, that was not the case and I fully enjoyed it! :D The jokes were funny (even if some went completely over my head) and the banter between characters was great.

So yeah, I hope you actually get to read this still, even after all these years. The story was a pleasure to read!
HelenaVonValsa chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Thank you for that story! I've just read it for the second time and wondered why I didn't leave you a review. It's a great piece of political satire! I was thoroughly enjoying your political references! What was that abou stiff hair? Thank you for the Tatcher-joke XD and the Blair-Gordon relationship and Blair's bulls**-speeches! Loved all of it! The bathroom-incident was fun as well!
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
What an utterly splendid story! I adore Mandelson stalking Draco, and the homicidal unicorn, and an angry Prescott, and a smarmy Tony. Made me a bit homesick for July 2005 when I read and reread HBP. Thank you, Cleo
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I think I want to marry your sense of humour...
Darboria chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Good fic!
I'm not British, but I didn't felt disturbed by all the references.
Good job on the humour part, I laughed a lot, because of the wits between Harry and Draco, because of the seemingly silly dialogs with the security team. And I love Emily!
I really enjoyed this fic, thanks!
BackwardsMuffin chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
in but
HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOURHEAD? I LIVE LIKE 10MINS FROM THEM THIS IS SO SURREAL I CANT EVEN!
How do you know ao much about it? Research or are you local i am in awe!
Diddleymaz chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Fun
LainBay chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
"There was a small amount of trotting around after the Acting PM and listening to people swear a great deal, which Harry was starting to suspect was how government actually happened, but nothing more arduous." (hahahaha) So true...
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Loved the story, as I DO enjoy reading British politics.
Nancy
Draco mudiliar chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
ummm... cool story. I laughed my heart out for Kingsley tring to use a cell. hahahaa
The Silver Fallen chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This was the most adorable thing I've read in a long time. And on a mature and sophisticated level. I think I'm in love. With all of it, every aspect. You're awesome. This is awesome.

IT'S JUST LIKE A DAY AT THE OFFICE. Except I'm American so I discuss a different set of politics.
Fire x Ice chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This was done lovely and I think that it was intriguing while still being humorous. Thanks for sharing!
DasTrinchen chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
EcoArithmancy!

HA!I just started reading so I don't know how this goes on, but I love you already!
4ebitter chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love this, joy to read.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »