Reviews for Honeymoons and Nightmares
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
"Then again, I was over reacting a little"...oh really. ya THINK!. I mean i wholly get her being upset and insecure in all. every woman has felt that, but get your head out of your self absorbed arse bella. your feelings are NOT the only ones here in that marriage. did she ever consider edwards feelings? no. she did rememeber they whole reason he was hesitant on making love was because he was afraid of hurting her and seeing the bruises was like a confirmation for him? no. she only thought her herself and how she wanted HER perfect morning after. i see and understand her reasons, why she is upset. but she totally acted childish and treated him like shit for his feelings. instead of being understanding and trying to sooth his fear and angusih on the bruises she lashed out and him. not to mention alice. his sister. she couldnt even see how bruising her hurt him and treated him as if he was the sole arse here. no one EVER calls bella out on her childish reactions, her rash assumptions. everyone treats the great bella as if she walks on water and its fucked up really. no one from what ive read has stopped to think of how edwards fear has come true about hurting her. HE SEES the bruises he caused and they...she is acting as if she is the only one hurt here. shakes head.

im still reading. its well wrote story.
Hilary chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
That was just beatiful. It litarly brought tears to my eyes!
mintgil chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
wow, that was an excellent story, i love the bond between Edward and Bella is eternal.
mintgil chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
wow ,! edward a human . What is this ? just kidding love the story .
mintgil chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
bella never ceases to surprise me .
mintgil chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
woooooooooooow , bella's getting brave ...0
mintgil chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Wow, bella and edward are really sex-crazed now .
mintgil chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I am loving this story,
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
WOW! Just WOW!
suzoo chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
So you have that great lemon story in Vegas. i would love to see your write all the lemons in this story too. My imagination is all over the place. Please add an additional lemon stories.
tinklove chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
i cried at the ending, but it was also happy
BeCullen chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
Oh what a sweet story. Good job.
BeCullen chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
OMG yummy Green eyes and all. hehe Great chapter.
BeCullen chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Good job.
BeCullen chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
good chapters. I can't wait to read what happens next.