Reviews for Giving In
XHaileeX chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
i really wish you continue. ill follow in hopes you will
Nicia chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I love that song! From the Disney film 'Anastasia'? :):):) aha and Tommy made me giggle. It'll be funmny if you make Mike still like Bella! Maybe he'll have heard some tales by his family bout her, and start to piece it together :D xx
Nicia chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
hehe I thought she was gonna be much younger for Edward to not see her in that way! Aha, I hope he changes his mind xx
StoryAddict chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Really hope you continue!
patito chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Is a cute story but I cant help it my femenine side kick and I dont like Bella al crazy for Edward she should look for someone else.. anyway keep writing!
KrystalTopaz chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
More! Please more more more
RedHann chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I love this story. You have a very good idea for the story line. It's so sad that Edward doesn't love her yet. Please, please, please update soon!

well, I'll keep waiting for an update.

luv,

Hannah :)
GrYfFiNdOr.GrAnGeR.95 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
ANNE! who knew you had such talent? it was... how you say... MAZZIINNG! and love the querky little authors notes and how they danced to once upon a december. you are seriously going to get somewhere in life with writing. i just know it. remeber, my step moms best friend Lisa can publish books. gimme a call when you need me to hook you up. or, you could just..idk, meet me out in our kitchen? hahahahaha wow. reality just slapped me in the face and i just realized how extremely weird i am. lol i love you Anne! you will always be my TWINNY!

3 always,

Janet(:
Landalein chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Mike's great great great grandfather hit on her before him? Ah, the irony... it runs in the family! LMAO

Okay, I know its not that funny, but really... it's geniuosity!

I really really like this, and I think that its incredibly romantic, the way they met.

Btw... how about a chapter for this AND camp of dreams... if you have the time... go on, you know you want to ;)

A very pushy fan x
rmw8855 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Great start I can't wait to see how Bella gets her man :)
The Music Lover chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
don't be insecure about poasting anything because you are an amazing writer and i love this cahpter ! :) :}
LeLe1103 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for the juicy stuff! Edward just needs to "give in" and embrace his feelings, I know I'm rushing the story, sorry!

Tommy Newton could be Mikes grandfather, not great great grandfather and is he still alive, he would be about 79, lol

Can't wait for the Cullens to show up. I hope Rosalie is on her best behavior: - )

Update soon...
ytdollface chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
How different are they in age? As in physical age?
EdwardsCandyCane chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Thank you for updating. I'm very anxious to see where you're taking this story. Please update soon.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
aw how they met was so romantic... looks like Edward will always be saving Bella from the Newton family lol! i can not WAIT for Edward to fall for Bella even though i feel like he already did since the first time he met her... maybe thats what he was going to tell her before the wind blew her hair! update soon :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »