Reviews for Champions Series 2: Visiting The Oracles
klu chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
This series seems to have promise and is fun because it allows for Hunts of both Supernatural and Meteor-based baddies.. I do hope that there is both more romantic times in store for Chloe and Sam as well as some Hunts where they can work side by side.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Totally looking for a sequel to this! Awesome fun.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
So much fun! And lots of crazy. I am really enjoying this little series.
LeonaMasha chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
You are in no way "EVIL" just a GREAT writer.

I haven't told you lately how much I ADORE your writing ablities :-D

Thanks!
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Ok, so I’ve come to realize that you do something to your stories. No, seriously, you have got to be putting the whammy on them or using some major voodoo to make these things so friggin addictive! Because I swear to God it feels like once I’ve read one, I have to read another and another and another! I can never just stop with one and it’s almost at the point where I’m actually having dreams, DREAMS I tell you, about what you’ll come up with next! I swear your stories are bringing down my grade point average what with all the time I spend thinking about them when I should be studying. ;-P But hey, there’s always summer school, lol!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
I truely enjoyed this fic! It was wonderful, fantastic, hilarious and hott! .

Thanks for the fic!
MysticWolf1 chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
This is a rare find, a fic that involves my three favorite Smallville characters, the fang gang, and Sam Winchester. It continued on nicely from your previous fic.

Your characterizations of Angel, Wesley, and Cordelia were near perfect. I say "near" because I really can't see Angel invading Chloe's privacy while in the shower for a phone call, even though I know it was put in to drive Sam crazy.

Clark and Lois were close, but both were a bit immature as compared to the cannon characterization. I didn't care much for Clark losing his abilities, and only getting his strength back; especially since Lana was the reason for it. Ok, I admit that I am sick of Clana in any way shape or form. And I found your version of Lois and Wesley highly entertaining.

Sam seemed pretty much in character, and even though I love Angel, I found it exciting that Sam hit him like that.

Ironically, Chloe, the character the fic is centered on, is the one who is most out-of-character. The reason Chloe is my favorite female character on Smallville is because she is highly relatable. She is smart and attractive, but not beautiful or exotic. She is caring, giving, un-selfish, and accepting, but her curiosity, and drive sometimes get in the way of her better judgement. In other words, she has flaws that we can relate to. Many of us can relate to being in love with someone who sees us as only a friend or best friend. And many of us can relate to having a friend who is prettier and more popular than we are. It is these qualities that have made Chloe so popular with the fans.

You have centered the fic around Chloe, which is fine, but by giving her so many extra abilities, centering everything on her, and making her beautiful and exotic, as well as pretty much the leader, and having all the guys, as well as the meteor freaks chasing after her, you have turned Chloe into a cannon Sue; which is what the writers of Smallville have done with Lana, and that is why many Smallville fans can no longer stand Lana.

I found Gabe's reaction to Sam Winchester looking for his daughter to be highly unlikely, and way too convenient. Most fathers would be wondering why this twenty something man is looking for his teenage daughter, and what he has going on with her. I doubt he would be pleased to hear of their long distance relationship.

Now on to the relationships:

My favorite in the fic is Lois/Wesley because even though Lois is a tiny bit off, they are the most in character, and entertaining.

Even though Cordelia would be a bit older than Clark, I could see some possibilities of a relationship between her and Clark. I liked the scene you wrote between them, and I would have liked you to explore it a bit more.

I like the idea of Chloe and Sam together, but when Chloe became more and more Sueish, I would rather have seen Sam with Cordelia, or alone.

I am not a fan of sappy romance, where everything always works out nicely. It is too boring and predictable. But throw us some sexual tension, fighting between the couple, issues, undercurrents, and if the romance is not the center of the story, then things get interesting.

For those of us that are very familiar with all three shows, I do see the foreshadowing of Sam becoming Chloe's link to the powers-that-be.

The reason this review is so long is that I see a lot of potential in your writing. But I would have loved to see more action and reaction, such as, Lorne's reaction when he discovers Clark had been a very powerful alien, or Sam's reaction when he found out Angel was a vampire.
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review, my computer was down, so I'm now catching up. Let me tell u, WOW, I loved all the chapters, Sam's explanation to what Lorne told Clark and Lois. I personally think that Chloe is the actually Phoenix and that the Powers that be gave her back her powers because of how she's changed now. I just love this story so much, so thank u for writing it and i can't wait to read the sequel.
Stormy322 chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
well this was awesome (as usual) but i would be a naughty reviewer if i didn't tell that this story is missing something. and that something is nookie, i know i have a dirty mind but i do wish for some action between somebody. i also wish that lana would die. i just can't believe that she did that to clark i want that tramp to die. anyway i hope you update soon i love this story
renaid chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
I'm reviewing, but only because I see you've started another saga! 'Cause this would have been a very bad place to end the story!

Going now to read the next one!
Veronica chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
I love it...It is amazing...I can not wait for you to update the other stories...I am addicted to all your stories...Your writing is amazing...Please update soon...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Wicked ending. Must go read more now. Loved this from beginning to end!
SheDevilJen chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Good job. You should do another sequel...for when Chloe's 18 and going to Standford. If you need help, let me know. I'd be more than happy to assist.
ElizabethV chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Way to leave it at a cliffhanger

I love everyone's reaction to Chloe's 'tatoo', lol. And Lois slapping Wesley's hand was a nice touch :)
bushlaboo chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
I'm not surprised that Chloe jinxed herself, but I really like this Smallville/Supernatural/Angel world you've created.