Reviews for Fixing It
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Not bad at all. Alex made the right choice
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is so heartwarming.
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awesome job !
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
yay! Loved the last bit!
AC chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I'm ashamed to say that a tiny part of me actually wishes that the SVU writers botch it up so that you feel the need to fix it. This is very promising!

So good to see your words coming back, baby!

I know I read this quite some time ago, but I just realised that I should give my opinion officially.
sofie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is beautiful. I love your stories (the AO as well as J/7). Thanks.
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I understand your fear of them turning this into a "Dallas" episode (or even St. Elsewhere, if you remember what happened on that show), but stay strong! Even if they do screw it up, at least you've written this precious story. But if you ask me, when Liv first saw Alex the other night, I could *taste* the subtext, and it would be wonderful if TBTP ran with it. But if they don't, at least there will be people writing wonderful fanfic of "scenes-we-wished-we'd seen."
bluebflyz chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw! This was so beautiful.. if only it had gone this way for real! Now that theyre bringing her back (for a few eps at least) I hope they dont crush our dreams and freaggin have her married/mother of 3 kids!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I would smack the taste out of Alex's mouth,

if after finding out that Alex had decided

before hand to stay in the closet. She was string Olivia along all the time, got herself a man to

propose and now that she realizes that she can't

do it without her she changes her mind. I like it,

the smack would come next.
alexliv4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
this was cute! nice work!:)

-Meghan
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
She chose Olivia!YEAH!
Pandora007 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
God.. lovely.. im glad Alex fallowed her heart.. cant wait for more.. thanks
subtextgirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
A perfect way of "fixing it". :) Thanks for sharing, and I'm looking forward to more, whether it be a continuation of this or something new. Ally
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was good.

No, it was perfect.

Exactly how it should be.
Zarathustra1030 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Your writing is wonderful as always, and it is nice to have you back.