Reviews for Weird
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Tee-hee. Your Life With Derek reference. That poor guy never knew what to do with Casey. This is cute.
ashisfriendly chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Interesting! Usually dialogue isn't my favorite part of things - especially to write, but this dialogue was nice, and I think your sounds work just fine, hehe.

Nice, as usual!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So sweet!
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I'm not always a fan of dialogue only stories, but I liked this one. And I like the line "It can't be weird if I fit." Love it. They're wonderful. I am a fan of yours, as always, and I can't wait until you get more stories out. Great job.

Jordyn
daisy617 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
LMAO PAUL! I love Paul. He's the greatest guidance counselor ever. If I had one like him, I'd be there everyday just like Casey.

Your words work perfectly.

As for the mental picture... o.O LMAO Yes I can picture it, but do I enjoy imagining Sam and Spencer naked in bed together? .. LOL

Anyways, Ive been weird enough for one review. Great job!
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I liked this, but the lack of dialogue tags made who was talking a little confusing. This may have been just me. Obviuosly when Spencer says Sam I know it's not her. But I had to keep couting to keep up. Besides that I got the picture ;) I could also see this happening.