Reviews for Our Obligations
Noonie chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Great story, I've been reading this instead of getting my work done :) Thanks for writing.
Slaidback chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
good story. thanks.
Slaidback chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Finally, a logical way of getting scorpius into the gryffindor/ weasley & potter crowd.
mialuvtwilight chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Can't wait for more!
Dodos-r-not-extinct chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Poor Scorpius. It's interesting, but I never really thought how Hogwarts would be for him. Are you planning on continuing this?
Supersive chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I was re-reading this story tonight and I realized I had forgotten to write a review for your stories, I am very disappointed in myself for that. This is the third time I have come back to read the tales you have spun for others enjoyment and everything you have written I have thoroughly enjoyed. Whenever I log onto this website the first thing I do is check to see if any updates have been posted, in particular if this story has been updated or you might have started writing a sequel to Furious Angels.

You are easily my favorite fan fiction author and I hope that you will continue on crafting the fantastic stories you have began. As well I love your profile page, I couldn't agree with you more on almost every point. I remember the last time I perused your stories I wanted to write a review that could offer some constructive criticism, unfortunately I can find no faults that are worth mentioning and can only provide you with excessive praise for your writing. Thank you very much for sharing these with us all.
Sheaman chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Now, see, -this- is a story.

I don't mean that this somehow exemplifies what a story is, or that it is the best story I've ever read, or any such thing. What I mean is that for the most part, the other stories that you've written fall flat. (For the purposes of this review, I am not speaking of your Bandwagon fic.)

It's not that you write poorly, but there is next to no conflict, and I don't get any sense of tension as I read. Honestly, there doesn't even seem to be much of plot, though this is mostly for the prequel of this story.

But here...this is actually a story, rather than just a collection of chapters. I would like to see this one update.

PS: The irony of Neville being Snape in any way, shape or form is delicious.
Sile Ni Dhionnlibin chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Very well written as per usual. I'm liking how you are protraying Scorpious. Please continue
Story tracker chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Please update! This is a great story - I love how you've set up for Scorpius/Albus in the opening chapters.

Update soon!
Jacobsgalpal chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Hi, what an amazing story:D

Are you ever going to update though?

It would be such a shame if you didn't complete this story:D

sincerely,

Mette:D
dontcallmemadeline chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I'm really liking this so far, especially your portrayl (is that the right word?) of Scorpius. I hope you continue it soon, keep up the good work!
milarepa chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why, oh why did you stopped there? I want moare nao!
milarepa chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
When I said Daphne in my previous comment I meant Dahlia. But I think you know that.

I miss Snape. You make all the teachers so likable and the kids love them. Students usually don't do that. Disliking all or most of your teachers is in the student's rulebook. And in the books, except for Hagrid and later Remus and Moody and Snape and Umbridge they were neutral to the rest of them. They weren't so interested in the adults at the time.
milarepa chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
1.I'm shocked. How could Draco do that? At least Daphne seems all right. Also I don't think that he is as stupid as you make him seem.

2. This chapter was pretty funny, especially Harry's reaction.

I forgot to say in my first review that my first thought when you described Draco's eyes was that he has some sort of mental illness or something. I'm glad I was wrong.
milarepa chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I like that poem at the end, it made me a bit teary.