Reviews for Comfort in Threes
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 4/26
This is SO sexy. This is perfect. I love it. Love it, love it, love it. PERFECT.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Absolutely amazing! I'm usually a bit iffy about threesome's but this was beautifully written and you seem to understand the characters in a way that is so fourth putting. Again it was amazing and beautiful wish you would have made it into something a bit longer.
Claussxis chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that so cute story, not the beginning but the end, honestly I have no many words to express, but I liked a lot ) hopefully have a sequel

thanks for sharing
vickay chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Beautiful, you handled the idea of rape really well and her rediscovery of her sexual identity. I thought it was charming and endearing. Her boys would do anything to help her heal and you provided a beautiful example of the effect Blair can have on anyone. Really well done!
brenda chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
omg this story was amazing! i loved it so much :) your a great writter
snarffboggle chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I normally avoid threesome stories (most of them are so OOC), but this was so, so, so well done and so in character, and as usual, your ability to get inside the character's heads is stupefying.

Gosh, girly, you are just super awesome.
poochbello chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Tastefully done.
Jennaxox chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow! What a story. Its amazing, really is i truly believe you have all the character interactions down to a key, Please consider carrying it on.
coffeeaddict00 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I am in love with this story.

I know it's a oneshot but you should consider keeping it going.

It's great and I love the interactions between all the characters especially when Nate and Chuck take matters into their own hands.
Egyptian-Fire chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Finally!

A decent C/B/N story!

You should really keep going with this.

Or write something else with the same pairing- their chemistry is amazing together.