Reviews for Obsession
im chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I do not know why but your little story makes me laugh a bunch everytime I read it.I love the concept you created here and I think it's quite original-You definitely deserve more reviews!Good luck in your other stories too!:)
EmmaLeighL chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm making a pouty face right now. I feel so denied. I'd like to see where this goes. Are the boys stalking them? Did Edward decide she's the one he wants to marry?

Ah well.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I think I know what was in those bushes ! Please update soon! This story is interesting!
Fire-In-A-Tiger-Lily chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This is amazing plz write more! plz! plz! plz!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I just found this story somehow, I do hope you continue it! It's hilarious and interesting. I like the direction of it so far. I love the fact that the two of them decided to do something about their obsession, very healthy of them. I'm dying to know if the deer was really a deer or not. Anyway, good job so far!
RealityShowJunky chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this story. This chapter was amazing! I can't wait till you write more. It's so funny how now that they are being good they are finally getting noticed.
truehazel chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oh! I'm so interested. This is so exciting!

I love how Alice and Bella are trying not to be stalkerish. Teenaged girls in general tend to be a little stalkerish to their crushes; I blame the hormones.

Hmm. So, my theory of why Jas and Ed are just poopin up like daisies all of the sudden: Love spell. Somehow, with the burning of the shrine/book they instead made a love spell. Which was what I thought they initially doing, with the fire and the lock of hair and all that.

I'm just so excited for what comes next.

And I love how Alice is. In my school, I *am* that 'cuckoo' chick who thinks logic isn't all that necessary all the time. I feel for her.

jEsS
xpersephone chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was a lot of fun to read. Hope you are going to update soon!
AJzkitten69 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Must...have...more! I actually normally avoid the all-human stories, because I'm such a vampire junkie, but this one was really enjoyable and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes. Please update soon!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
great chapter. how interesting that the moment they give their obsession up that it follows them around. looking forward to future chapters!
Account Deactivated01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is an interesting plot you have running, I'd love to see it progress! And your writing style seems pretty good, great grammar! Good luck with the next chapter and I hope it comes up soon!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, I really like the premise of your story. Chapter one was very entertaining...I truly enjoyed reading it and look forward to your upcoming chpaters.

Thanks
Rolange chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great start! It figures just when they give up their obsession suddenly they get noticed!
forever-and-always-dancing chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
OMG! That was great! Update the next chapter PLEAASE!
Kimbercat98 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I'm hooked. Please continue.