Reviews for Chapter 22: A Continuation of the Story
random chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
awesome so how I imagined it
HateMePretty chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
YOU SHOULD! I think the plot should be... KIT GETS PREGNANT!
Abbey Thompson chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
thanks for writing this. we had to do a thing similar to this for a project and this was a huge help. thanks so much and don't worry i cited you as a source... i didn't plagiarize. thanks again for all of your help and continue writing. You are really good at these things.
Pliffy chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
How about Kit and Nat Judith and Will Mercy and John though the years. Though I didn't like what happened to Good wife Cuff don't

get me wrong I hated her to but she didn't deserve that. Their are to way's this could go(at least in my head)

realizes her wrong doings starting with Prudence and ending with the trial and makes herself better.

didn't fully realize her wrongs and still hates Kit.

I'm a bit brotherd that the Speare didn't tell what happened to Goodwife Cuff after the chapter.
TheBarrelRacer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Good job! All the other chapter 22 fics didn't really seem like Kit-Nat. No offence to anyone. Love the story!
Maria chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
The epilogue did not really tell a whole lot about what happened afterwards. It was to brief and rough. I also think that it was a bad idea to let the last chapter end with another problem.
heyjude.159 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
kit and nat. definatly. only more detailed in them; and maybe u could write about them going to Barbados?
dancegirl232 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
i think you should i think the plot should be about kit and nat's daughter/son peferably the main charcter as their daughter but they could have a son as well
candle.stubs chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice story!

But...

Some of the punctuation was incorrect. For example, when you wrote:

"'Goodwife Cruff, you are here accused of witchcraft.” The clerk continued. 'You are accused...'"

With the proper punctuation, it should look like this:

"'Goodwife Cruff, you are here accused of witchcraft,' the clerk continued. 'You are accused...'" or "'Goodwife Cruff, you are here accused of witchcraft.' The clerk continued, "You are accused...'"

In just the next paragraph, you wrote:

"'Goodwife Cruff,' He began, 'you have heard...'"

There, the punctuation is better but you still have an unnecessary capital letter.

Also, you wrote that Uncle Matthew "stated calmly" that Goodwife Cruff was accused of witchcraft, but one line later he "yells in fury". The change of attitude is too sudden and a bit confusing.

I liked most of your word choice but sometimes, like in the trial scene, it sounded too much like the book. If you can just fix the punctuation, capitalization, and grammar, then the story will be much more enjoyable to read.

Please don't take this personally; it's just some constructive criticism!
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Good job! I love how all the women are smiling at Kit and she's like 'Uh...'
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Nice. Ah the Meadows. A wonderful place. Unlike most people who read this book I have actually been there myself. It really was a beautiful place and still is. It's been preserved at least mostly for hundreds of years. I haven't been there in a long time but I can go there if I wish easily enough. I actually had a few driving lessons there when I was younger. I live in a town that borders Wethersfield (which I pass through quite often) and I think my town controls much of what can and can't be done in the Meadows. The town has fought to perserve that place as much as possible. There's a motorcross track there now but as far as I know that's the only unnatural thing there.
SarahB0B chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Yay happy ending!
Child of Sugar chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! WRITE MORE! THAT WAS SO GOOD! OMG! I SUCK AT WRITING! I WISH I COULD WRITE LIK U!
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Lovely. But why is REVOKE bold?