Reviews for An Unlikely Boyfriend
Kimmiko T chapter 4 . 2/8
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I loved it please update more
xX Dark Alexandrian Heart Xx chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
I love this story please tell me there are going to be more chapters ouo , if not this is a good way to end it as well
Dehaanii chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Well...4 years...you going to continue right? Please?
DJSoulFire15 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
It... just...bothers...me... that a fourteen year old boy is running in the rain wearing nothing but boxers and a shirt, while a naked 40 year old man is trying to grab him and im totaly fine with it! ** god!... what have i become?...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Vlad would have a Platinum AmEx.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
jcioNJCnionCOIVNFSIOnvlanv!r34
Shoshana17 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I hope you continue! I really like it so far
GumWin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OMFG I'm the random person who was like up 2 u is a good gum... Anyway... I had no idea you had already made a sequel.*fangasm*
maltese chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Finally.. a Vlad/Danny slash pairing that involves smut that actually isn't all whimsical and dreamland..

You're a really good writer! Keep up the good work, and good luck writing other stories! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Age 14?
SadisticPyro chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I REALLY hope you're planning to continue this!
Jennifer chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I LOVE your story! Keep it up! By the way, I read this right before school, and I was playing Tetris on the bus and I misplaced a block and I yelled "Butter Bisects!" and ALL the other kid turned to me. I few people got it. But the point was that I'm in love with your story!
Animedrawngirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I swear, you writing is giving me more of a hard on than the actual sex scenes, which to say is amazing since those are positively delicious! The words you use, the flow of the story and sentences, even the detailing is pure perfection! I think I just got a writing boner.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Please update soon I live this story