Reviews for An Unlikely Boyfriend
acrisafu chapter 4 . 4/30
First things first, I have become a huge fan of yours! Though I only read your Danny Phantom works (mainly becomes I am not in the other Fandoms you write about) you're a wonderful writer! The minute I read of of yours works I have to favorite you.
Secondly, woah. This fix is amazing! I am such a huge Danny X Vlad fan and you write it greatly.
I know that is has been -woah- 6 years since you last updated this but is their any hope in you continuing it? Man I sure hope so! (:
AnyBodiHearMe chapter 1 . 4/22
This is so good!
Kimmiko T chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I loved it please update more
xX Dark Alexandrian Heart Xx chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
I love this story please tell me there are going to be more chapters ouo , if not this is a good way to end it as well
Dehaanii chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Well...4 years...you going to continue right? Please?
DJSoulFire15 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
It... just...bothers...me... that a fourteen year old boy is running in the rain wearing nothing but boxers and a shirt, while a naked 40 year old man is trying to grab him and im totaly fine with it! ** god!... what have i become?...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Vlad would have a Platinum AmEx.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
jcioNJCnionCOIVNFSIOnvlanv!r34
Shoshana17 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I hope you continue! I really like it so far
GumWin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OMFG I'm the random person who was like up 2 u is a good gum... Anyway... I had no idea you had already made a sequel.*fangasm*
malphigus chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Finally.. a Vlad/Danny slash pairing that involves smut that actually isn't all whimsical and dreamland..

You're a really good writer! Keep up the good work, and good luck writing other stories! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Age 14?
SadisticPyro chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I REALLY hope you're planning to continue this!
Jennifer chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I LOVE your story! Keep it up! By the way, I read this right before school, and I was playing Tetris on the bus and I misplaced a block and I yelled "Butter Bisects!" and ALL the other kid turned to me. I few people got it. But the point was that I'm in love with your story!