Reviews for Nine Lives And Then Some
nessa11997 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
I like it
klu chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
I love that his 'friends' tormented Dean so badly.

Now, I think that Maria was just a bitter sport about everything. It's not like Sam threw the paper back in her face. He was polite enough about it when in front of her and he didn't even disparage her as he tossed the number out; 'wham-bam' just isn't his style in general (at least not when he has a soul). Not every man will want you, Maria; build a bridge and get over it. But, I have to say, the gelding 'punishment' was a good one, even if it was a bit harsh for Sam's 'crime'.
klu chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
I knew Sam would get the photographic evidence once the timing was right. I hope he shot a video of Dean playing with that fry.
klu chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Poor Tucker. He didn't get his salmon, but he got some nice Sammy cuddles and of course he wouldn't get hit with a broom. I'm thankful he didn't try any genital cleaning; that would have been too much for Sam and Bobby to bear and the already upset Kitty might have found himself tied up under the reasoning of 'for your own good'.
klu chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Dean should at least have some sympathy for Sam.. Poor guy didn't know what had happened.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Hilarious!
jazzy2may2 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
HiLLLSious! :)
xTalonx chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh god, "Too precious for this world"! I laughed so hard I cried, lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Dude! so hilarious you should do more like this
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
LMAO...I would give anything for pictures LOL...specially the one where he teaches the french fry a lesson hahahahahahaha... Ellan, Jo and Bobby are hilarious LOL.
courtXjester chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I love this! This is fantastic! Well written and highly comical! Thank you so much for writing this. :D
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Sam's POV is really good also!

Has angsty touch, not like the other's POV.

Very nice story!

(Also a shout-out to PADavis, SciFiNutTX, and PlatinumRose Lady for mentioning me and this fic on her webcast. Thank you!)

I think this story totally deserve it. And I'm gonna put you on my Delicious also.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Very interesting!

I love it! Can't wait to read Sam's POV. Especially the parts where Dean got to pee. Hahaha!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is interesting!

And do I get to read what happened after Dean licked Sam?
sudoku chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
A cute and funny story. I beg for a sequel as you already set it up.