Reviews for Nine Lives And Then Some
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Oh Holy Cow! Or should I say Horse? That was the best, hands down! I LOVE how Sam got a taste of his own Dean mocking medicine!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
I loved this whole thing and it's only fair that Sammy get changed into something, too. LOL

Great job all around. It's probably good that Tucker doesn't have to comply with the deal anymore. I didn't like it when he said he got hit. :(

So much fun! I had a ball reading it. LOL Well done!
sylia91 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I love the Dean cat mannerisms. Sam as a horse LOL! I can't wait! You know there will be payback by Dean with plenty of fuel for blackmail. Dean always seems to take things in stride too.
Nyx Wings chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Oh dear. Love that ending! Hah, Sam the gelding! XD Perfect! Sam should learn to appreciate older women. XP
Meggin Lane chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Chuckling as I type.

Great selection of a song for Dean to hiss at !

And Sam as a horse (hehehe) gelding no less, could have been worse, the poor boy would have been traumatized but good if he'd been pressed into service as a donar stallion! Granted his taste in girl friends lately has been iffy by most standards, werewolf, demon in a coma girl meat suit; but I definatedly see him rearing up on his hind legs, whinnying like mad and pawing the air with his front hooves if led to a stall with a waiting mare in heat! So really the better choice I think was to have him just a...bystander ahem.

But since horses tend to pee where they stand without much warning Dean's gonna have to be on bucket brigade or risk getting kicked as he manhandles Sam into the tub. And we don't even want to address the issue of 'road apples'

But would it make Sammy giving Dean piggy back rides more agreeable to both? Hm.
Toxxica chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Wo! Much love for this story, it was an awesome read. And was Cat!Dean ever fun :P I loved the hiss in the Impala.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
*Holds up a lighter, waves it in the air.* *Falls to knees*

I bow before a superior writer.

You. Are. A. Freaking. GENIUS.

One thing: you know I'm a Samazon, heck by now the whole 'Net knows that...

however...

Dean hissed, loud and long.

This right here? *Paris Hilton voice* That's HOT.
WindSpirit79 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Lol. Dean's making up for being a cat isn't he? Eating everything in sight. I love Sam's telling of what happened when Tucker was Dean. At least Dean took the litter box part of it well.

I love Paige. Who knew she was in on it? I'm glad she sprung Tucker from the deal. Lol. And she understands cat! How awesome is that. Even getting in on the boys (the cat boys, not the boys boys) conversations. Hehe. Hm.. Dean a natural feline huh?

Poor Dean will never live it down. Lol. They sure did tease him. But I feel even more sorry for Sam. A stud farm? I bet Dean will be jealous, that's more his dream. Lol. Awesome ending. Sometimes the best ones are the ones you have teamwork on.
JennK528 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
LOL!

Oh, Sammy. *snicker* You think he woulda listened to his own words of wisdom.

Great little fic! Thanks for a good laugh.
crazyisgood4792 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
hahahaha, awesome

So funny loved it

Great story
PADavis chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Oh, man, I thought Gelding!Sam would be perfect. And it is a much better punishment. After all, cat!Dean was missing his jewels. But at least he could reach them... I'm stopping now.

Rotisserie chicken was so perfect, as was Dean eating salmon. Love love love the image of Sam trying to lip Dean. Dean could take him to a pasture and let him graze for 48 hours. After taking off his clothes... stopping now for sure.

You know what I'm thanking you for my dear. The boys (human and feline) were wonderful. Reading this chapter even a second time made me cry and laugh out loud again.

Phoebe
SciFiNutTX chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
LOL! Oh, you are so warped!

Okay, last chapter I know I said you couldn't possibly top it, but you did here. Great job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
*sporfle*

Well, what about Paige the witch helps Dean with horse!Sam?
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Hahahahaha! This was great! Really funny and still...believable. If you can call body swapping believable, lol.
sylia91 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
This was great to see the experience from Sam's POV. Loved all the cat mannerisms in Dean's body.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »