Reviews for Nine Lives And Then Some
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Hair balls! Now aren't we getting a bit personal?

Loved the quote from Tall Tales, "too precious for this world!" as Sam hugged Cat!Dean to himself. And the embarrassed Sam trying to avoid a cozy lapful of said Cat!Dean.

So full of naughty goodness!

You'd hava lota splain'in to do if you ever met Jensen though.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Great to see Sam's pov here, too. I'm really glad he got pics of it all. lol

"Hairballs"! Love it!

Great chapter!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
My husband was trying to sleep while I read this and I kept him awake laughing.
SciFiNutTX chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Hairballs! LMAO!

Oh, priceless!

(I dunno about Sam claiming Dean is too precious for this world, though. That's a bit emo even for him. LOL)

And there's more coming? Oh, I can't imagine!
Paige M. Carter chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
*Is nearly blue from laughing* Poor Sam, I can see his face as all this is happening. Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
So Sam just stood there in the corner. In his underwear.

Oh, wait a second. There's more story after this, isn't there?

*Wipes off the drool.*

Be right back... *Reads*

Have I mentioned lately you are EIGHT SHADES OF AWESOME?

This chapter needs to come with a warning label: You will laugh until you pass out.
Nyx Wings chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Oh Dean, you and your mouth. I do like the mental image of Dean outfitted in strategically placed bandages. M. Ha, and Bobby's offering! It's a tasty one! And Sam going all misty over kitty!Dean, aw. And LOL! Absolutely halarious, espcially when Dean tries to sit in Sam's lap. XD ANd hairballs! oh dear. Where did he get a hairball from tho? A human can't really do the cat-cleaning thing, and they don't have that much hair.

Very amusing little fic. :)
graceofgod chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
heh heh - guess Dean got his come-uppance. Hairballs. ick. Great story hun - niceto read something fun!
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Oh, *glees so hard*
PADavis chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I didn't spray the keyboard. I sprayed 'Tucker'. You went and used 'You're too precious for this world!' I'm still laughing. And the Samm/Salmon mix up - it's fine if Sam never knows.

Maybe you'll have Rollie and Tucker in the epilogue? Thanks so much for posting.

Phoebe
Maz101 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
You have a truly unique and hilarious talent.
PADavis chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
That was just perfect. And hysterical. Loved how he thought of Rollie in his bed and Paige on the computer. Aw. Bud didn't cry this time. Will pet my Rollie and Tucker as soon as we are back in the same house! Very anxious to see Sam's POV.

Phoebe
Nana56 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
These are so adorable and the mental pictures I'm getting are too funny for words. Great chapter. I think it would be much harder for a feline in a human body than for a human in a feline body, just as you said.

Great chapter!
graceofgod chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Aw, poor Tucker. Poor Sam, too, when he has to tell Dean what happened while he was 'away'! Can't wait to see his reaction to getting licked though...
WofOZ chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
This is such a cute story! I love it! I definately want to hear how it was from Sam's POV.

Great work!