Reviews for Primary Colors
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Please update!
sujari6 chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
Great story. I look forward to it continuing.
kaday chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
I do hope you finish this story
Guest chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful story, wish you could update. I hope you are ok. You sure are talented. Take care and God bless!
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
Update soon please! You left me at a major cliff hanger and I'm addicted!
Daggers4U chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
I SO love this story that I had to start it over again. Each time I can't stop - I get so caught up in it!
Please please come back & finish it for your devoted readers that haven't given up on you or this story. It is SO GOOD! I wish it to be published so I can have my very own copy on my nightstand, I love it so much. And it has more to go & was getting even More exciting!
I realize how real life gets crazy & busy, but I sincerely hope & pray you find the time to come back & complete this wonderful journey you began for us years ago. Please. It would be such a huge loss for it to sit here incomplete
I pray all is well with you & your family. Take care, & know your devoted readers are still here

Shawna S
RKsoulmates913 chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
I miss this story so fucking much.I read each single word of this ff and reviewed them, maybe not here but at Twilighted I'm and I left lots of reviews.I hope you can update it some day, it's a wonderful story!

;D

XO from Brazil
bemily chapter 23 . 9/6/2010
Wow! Dramtic chapter. Just like I like them. And thanks for not leaving Bella in a coma. I loved the hospital scene where Edward just stood there. Him telling her he loved her was just the icing on a perfect chapter.
dreampills chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
when your adrenaline kicks you, you do alot of stuff you don't think about. but, everyone is alive and well. now..why did the brakes go out in the car? hmmm
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
OOOOHHHH
elaine67 chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter, I hope they can pull the car out and prove that it was tampered with , lucky everyone is safe and sound
dolphindreaming chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
Ok that was really good! And what a cliff hanger! No bunt intended! LOL Can't wait for more, keep up the great work! :)
dreamdancer96 chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
awww. i loved it. you had me at the edge of my seat the whole time! update soon, i love this story so much:)
sister lizzy chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
I loved this chapter. Awesome job! did have one question though...if Alice was yelling to edward from the open window of the car, why didn't she swim out of it?, LOLz. sorry, i deserve the smartazz award i guess. Love this story though:)
usaprincess242 chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
awwww! i hope bella says it back!