Reviews for Of You And Me
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
I love how bakura calls kaiba fancy pants. It truly entertains me!
pride1289 chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
hee hee

fancy pants XD
MikariStar chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
This chapter was extra awesome! I really like the detail of their duel and how you mention the cards. Their cards can be hard too keep up with when writing a duel and here it's not just, one character playing this, another playing that, there's detail to the duel that makes it extra fun. Very well done. Loved the last past, but I'm sure that doesn't come as a surprise.
pride1289 chapter 20 . 1/27/2010
ohgawdammit

As sexy as the sexual tension is in this wondrous card game, I feel as though it may have ended too soon. But then again, now that I'm looking at how small the scroll bar is and the fact that I'm a skimmer, this is a BEAUTIFUL update 8D
pride1289 chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
m 3 I do not remember what this fic is about, but w/e.

Hopefully there duel will just be like, for fun. 3 And pharoah shows up and ruins it so Bakura quits XD

And they continue the duel later.
Mishieftress chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
Bakura you sly son of a serpant... XD I can't stand the pairing but... I giggled to no end, properly even
EpochWulf chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
Poor Malik...

This story is quite interesting. It has many different possible pairings, i just don't know which will be the end ones...

Anyways, i'm looking forward to the next update
Mishieftress chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
I don't get the last bit. Do I fail 8D?

I love the conversations betweem those two, it's amusing XD
Mishieftress chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Oh man, Bakura is gonna have his patience tested to the limit if he's going to stick around Kaiba... Poor guy XD
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Oh goodness, its been awhile since I reviewed this story! I'm so sorry, things came up. V.V Well anyway, I enjoyed this chapter very much, Bakura's behaviour in Kaiba's castle made me laugh. And then when Kaiba was all like "He wanted what everyone wants form me." And Bakura thought it was his house. LOL! That made me laugh so hard! Lol, anyway great chapter, it was very good. Please update when you can. :)
Mishieftress chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
I could hear him roll his eyes aswell XDXDXD Great chapter, I can hardly wait for more!
AriEmeraldstar chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
Sweet Ra, it's been entirely too long since I've read this...and I'll have you know that the end of this chapter is a positively EVIL cliffhanger. EVIL, I say! And...a completely perfect way to end the chapter. Nice introduction of Kaiba - I personally don't mind that it was so late. There was no need earlier in the story for him to be there; if you had introduced him earlier, things would have seemed too cluttered.

I LOVED the interaction between Bakura and Marik in chapter 12. I felt tense just reading it. I'd leave a longer review, but I'm afraid I have an essay to work on. Good job!

- Arianna "Chiisai" Emeraldstar
Mishieftress chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Oh dear oh dear... I smell more trouble ahead... What does Marik want from Kaiba?
Swallows a lot chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Will Marik get to torture and break someone indignificant to the story before Yami and Bakura stop him like Mokuba or Seto, maybe Otogi.
Mishieftress chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
I awh'ed way to much, the image of Bakura when he was in the door was just too cute, and the whole tahnk you part was just too adorable, I think it's good to keep Ryou inside until it all blows over :/ That lil sweety doesn't need to know that D8