Reviews for Revision Cupcakes
Lexie chapter 1 . 2/16
0.o well, that. was. amazing lol
well wrote, a couple typos and spelling errors, but hey, it happens lol.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Loved it :D
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was really good, but I don't think you thought it really through when it came to the math. If Seto is 16 in the story, isn't that kind of math a bit too easy for them? You should've made them both older and the math more advanced. I really don't think Joy is that stupid... :)
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
now thats what i call a good tutoring!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was cute! I loved the ending too, that was funny. I'd have beat Seto up with the pillow if I were Joey! I love it!
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
YUM! SO HOT! THANK YOU! ;3
Xaipa chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
My God, I loved this One-shot! The way the characters acted was great. I would love to eat one of those cupcakes :P
Naga Godess of Night chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
AW! seto can be so mean lol
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This story was very cute and funny. The idea of the cupcakes was very good and Seto and Katsuya had great lines. The ending was good too.
Hikaru chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh! That was jucy! I loved the end

"You put three times two equals nine."

Loved it.
Spiritoflove961 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I Love this story; it's one of my favs! Keep writing!
Coelectichi chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
heva: i love it. sorry about taking so long to review, ive not had the time lately to read fanfiction.

i like the end line, with Seto's comment '“You put three times two equals nine,” Seto replied, Katsuya growled and threw a cushion from the sofa at him.'

im looking forward to more oneshots and an update of never poke a sleeping dragon
Secondary Imagination chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
O.O... Scarred for life... You Said it wasn't Foreplay! LIAR!
journey maker chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I absolutely loved reading this story..
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
GOSH! I was eating and when I read until the teasing part, my spoon completely dropped out of my mouth! ._. It was SO cute!

But Seto... WAY to ruin a moment... Gr...

Oh well, at least you posted something else! Toodles and love ya! :D

Shiroi(: