Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 32 . 9/24
This was an incredibly fun and lovely story to read. Bravo!
amsrule chapter 32 . 9/21
Loved it! Loved the character development all around. I was definitely confused at first about how Bella got in with the Cullens but this was a great twist on B/E.
LittleCoward chapter 32 . 9/13
Lovely, lovely fic! (read it straight through, in 2 stretches)

I'm always happy to find a well thought out AU, and especially a Vamp-centric AU (so many writers like to go AH, which is fine, but I do love me some alternate vampires).

Thank you for sharing your story with us, my only regret is that I didn't find it before now!
Cina's chapter 32 . 9/3
Absolutely loved your story. I always feel so bad for Charlie.
iloveyou1234 chapter 32 . 8/26
Just finished this. I am absolutely blown away.
grandmachix chapter 32 . 8/5
I finally made it all the way through to their happy ever after. Thank you for an excellent story. If you're still thinking of EPOV's after 2 years, any chapter would be welcome.
grandmachix chapter 28 . 8/5
Why didn't the hunting Cullens answer the phone?
grandmachix chapter 26 . 8/4
Wait! The first argument Charlie said, "First with that man looking for you,"... what man? The experimenters?
grandmachix chapter 24 . 8/4
His first hunt. Messy but effective. Could just that change the future?
grandmachix chapter 20 . 8/4
He opened up and talked to her. They kissed and Edward said he needs her too.
twirob chapter 32 . 8/1
thanks so much for completing this AMAZING! story for us ;) it's been a while and i hope you come back to do the o/t or f/t for us ;) maybe for between the last chapter and the epilogue? ;D
Kristina777 chapter 12 . 7/28
I'm loving this story so far
grandmachix chapter 19 . 6/30
Aro was surprisingly decent. I wanted to kill Jane.
grandmachix chapter 17 . 6/29
I think it was the government, experimenting. I don't know how they turned him. Did they have a captured vampire bite him? It had to be different humans over the years.
sue1zide chapter 22 . 6/26
Does he have a tracker chip implanted?
11,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »