Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Honestly cruel that Charlie just will live the rest of his life thinking Bella abandoned him, it would have been better if he thought she died tbh.

But still a great story, one of the best fan fictions out there
Very well done! This was great! My own issues was Charlie should have thought Bella was dead- at least he can move on from that instead he is just going to spend his whole life thinking she abandoned him, that’s just cruel.
PineNutPesto chapter 9 . 10/19
The other thing that upsets me about the story is the sheer number of times Bella and Co. force her friend to do things he doesn't want to do. Though having taken my cat to the vet many times, I understand that sometimes that's just something you have to do. It just sucks.

Thanks so much!
PineNutPesto chapter 8 . 10/19
I'm enjoying the story a lot. Thank you!

The one thing that keeps tripping me up is that Chaucer is in many places so lowbrow and dirty that I'm amazed that Bella would be comfortable reading it to her friend, as bashful as she is.
Carlisle: "Maybe she'd have grown up, fallen in love again, realized that it wsan't something to envy. it was a curse. But the maybes would never come to fruition, because in that moment, with her father sobbing openly on the phone, praying for the life of his baby girl, Bella was locked in my basement, wrapped in the arms of a vampire."

Holy fuck this is the rawest line i have ever read, and i need you to know that.

I know it has been years, and i began this story ageeees ago, but now i decided to revist it and oh my god, immaculate plot, realistic dialogue, and one of the best charactirisations of Carlisle i have read in fics. i loved this story, and i need you to know, that even though all these years back, i didn't finish it, my mind kept drifting back to 'the vampire in the basement' and i 've been wondering how it ends for all this time. well now i know, and i am very mcuh satisfied. congratulations!
thank you for this incredible ride.
SapphireBlue2007 chapter 1 . 7/13
This is seriously amazing
Light Heartfilia chapter 32 . 6/23
That was amazing. I loved every single second of it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic.
Anda chapter 28 . 5/31
On ch.28 here. Is Alice with the enemy?
Maggiern chapter 1 . 5/29
I just read this for the second time because I read it 6 months ago and I still think about it every once in a while— I had to read it again! Well done!
Yuki chapter 32 . 5/23
This was painfully beautiful. I'll remember it for a long time.
Thank you for writting such a masterpiece.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 32 . 5/9
Just finished this master piece. I absolutely loved it. I think Bella's a bit OOC, but well, of course Edward is too. But I loved the whole idea of her helping him, and that there are human monsters too. Thank you for writing it, this kept me on the edge of my seat and then the fluff was so cute.
MisNobody chapter 1 . 4/5
This was so great! Its so awesome to find completed works that are on this level!
Elisabeth123 chapter 32 . 4/4
Great story. Thank you so very much!
eastwest chapter 6 . 2/1
I keep reading but I’m wondering why Bella is involved at all with the Cullens without the impetus of Edward. I’m assuming this lost vampire is Edward before he joined the Cullen family. There would be no reason for them to trust Bella with their identity and endanger all their lives. That would only happen fir the sake of their son. Waiting...
Sassyvampmama chapter 32 . 1/23
How the hell did I miss this story? This was fantastic and enthralling! I started this last night and couldn't put it down. I fell asleep reading this story, and started reading it as soon as soon I got my first cup of coffee this morning. I literally couldn't stop reading it. Holy crap! Thanks for sharing it with us, even if I am finding it so late.
11,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »