Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
missmelly chapter 32 . 8/2
Just re-read this amazing story. So real. So beautifully crafted. So much better than the actual Twilight. Very much worth reading again. Thank you for sharing it.
VryUnique chapter 32 . 7/25
This is one of my favorite stories... thanks so much for sharing it.
dadrithiad chapter 32 . 7/24
I remember starting this story when you first started it, but I lost track of it. How wonderful it was to revisit it and see it through to resolution. Such a well written, amazing, unique, and riveting story.
Ruth786 chapter 32 . 6/29
That was a phernominal story. I hope you write more
TwiHardOrDieTrying chapter 32 . 6/2
This story was awesome! A total thrill ride from beginning to end! you did great!
Anna Mara chapter 1 . 4/23
I love how her immediate concern was that Emmett was dead
alieboo12 chapter 32 . 4/20
I love it. It did reminded me, at the beginning, of Wisp. They kind started the same way.
Added to my favorites
ProditorMagnus chapter 13 . 4/11
Just disappointed it was Edward, not going to read further.
DawnLeon chapter 13 . 4/3
I just found this fic and let me tell you that I'm so glad is not a wip. As it is, it's driving me crazy! I love this, especially since 98% of the stories I've found are all human and few go back to the basics. And Edward being the test subject, it's new for me.
Sidni101 chapter 32 . 3/30
Absolutely Wonderful this is one of the best Fanfiction I have read
17wilsonh chapter 32 . 3/11
What a beautiful, emotional, and powerful story. I finally finished it all and I absolutely loved it. Thanks for the great read!
OrchidsMoon chapter 1 . 3/5
Bella seems a bit excitable and maybe a little lonely. I hope you'll write in how she met the Cullens and became friends. Looking forward to reading this next chapter.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 32 . 2/27
Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter but I've been reading your story from my Kindle.

I was REALLY hoping to finally get a lemon in this epilogue even though I know you warned from the very beginning you might end up rating this a T...reading this so many years later I hoped you kept the M for a reason lol.

First, I'd like to say how much I loved this story even though it's taken me such a long time to finally read it...maybe I just didn't do angst back in the day but I'm glad I finally read it! I enjoyed all your characters, except Bella when she was being too selfish and uncooperative when it came to the Cullen's. I especially loved and felt bad for Charlie. The way Bella was turned (no warning) made it impossible for him to really know anything...either get the note from Bella or the Cullen's having to fake her death. I'm not sure which is worse. Death would be final and it could be an accident and he could heal and move on. But with her still alive and never reaching out to him just seems cruel even if she is still alive - that might hurt worse.

The good thing about reading stories so many years later is that I usually get epilogues, futuretakes, and outtakes so I was kinda disappointed that you never got around to writing any. I was really hoping for a glimpse into the mind of Edward. It seems from BPOV that she threw herself at him whether he wanted her or not so it would have been nice seeing that he was very much a willing participant from his POV. He was also so quiet and didn't speak very much so we never really got to know what he was thinking. We obviously know he cared for her, he told her he loved her - but I really wanted to get in his head and hear it from him so to speak.

Anyhow, I hope that after all these years later you surprise us with an EPOV or anything! I'll be following...
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 2/21
I wish it was still Twilight time and I know people still write amazing stories but it’s been 10 yrs since Twilight came at the movies and so, so much has changed. I just wish it was the old days, you know! Still loving this Fic, so much! Thx sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 2/21
It had to be Edward, he was the only one who was meant for Bella! Poor Edward, he has a ways to go yet!
11,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »