Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Oh my good golly! I absolutely LOVED this story! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I loved how much she loved him and how perfect she was for him. He broke my heart. Seriously. I cried for him. I am soooo going to be reading this story again and again! Thank you for all the hard work you did to share this special story with us!
That Artist Girl chapter 32 . 5/27
This is one of the most beautiful and heat wreanching things I have ever read. Thank you
Sam chapter 32 . 5/21
Wow, what a story! I’m happy they had their hea and loved reading their relationship development. I do wonder why Bella decided never to call Charlie again. She thinks his heart would heal eventually but as a parent myself I beg to differ. I also would have liked to see the final explanation about why Edward sr started all this a bit more elaborate. But oh well, really enjoyed reading and thanks for sharing!
KarlaJSA96 chapter 17 . 3/14
I'm guessing its the werewolves!
KarlaJSA96 chapter 12 . 3/12
I thought she was going to shower him,
like a mother showers a baby .
LOL but its Bella we are reading about .
Frankie09 chapter 32 . 3/11
Interesting story
MyladyNancy chapter 5 . 3/3
read this years ago and I am excited to read it again
Love this story
anajlima chapter 2 . 1/27
I like your Alice. She's so not annoying!
anajlima chapter 1 . 1/27
I want to thank you for keeping this wonderful story here! I'm rereading it now because it's one of my favorites!
13thxenos chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
Ok, these 4 chapters were torture. I never hated any depiction of Bella as much as this one. How stupid can someone become? She, a very mouthwatering (mouthvenoming?) human, deliberately reached to a starved vampire and sat there with him for hours. Yes, I believe the author intends for these acts to be a good thing, and they might be the best thing in the end, but it doesn't change the facts here. She sat there torturing the poor starved vampire with her scent and refused to let the doctor do his thing. Short-sighted idiot.

Maybe this fanfiction is just not my cup of tea and it is a perfectly amazing fanfiction for someone else, but I'm abandoning it here.
meteorizada chapter 32 . 12/11/2018
Good and unique history. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Supersupernova chapter 32 . 11/21/2018
I loved this story and it’s now one of my favorites! Although I am pretty sad that there are not any outtakes of Edwards POV, I’m still glad I found this at all. It’s years later but I still love twilight.
cullengirl08 chapter 32 . 11/3/2018
This was a great story! I saw it recced on Facebook and new I had to check it out, and I was hooked!
FlamingMaple chapter 32 . 10/29/2018
I think the last review I wrote was in chapter twoabout me still struggling with the premise. Clearly, all such concerns melted away as I was drawn into this tale. Beautifulgood work!
11,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »