Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
guest chapter 32 . 8/27
This story was so amazing and so goddamn intense! I loved it thank you so much for sharing by the way this is my second time reading this always so wonderful
Amazing! This is a very well written fic...keep up the good work!
High quality story; impressive!
quisha1991 chapter 22 . 7/20
Omg, are they tracking him now
ggb-luma chapter 32 . 7/17
This was truly an amazing story...It was so hard to put down at times,but I finished it. I'm glad that the got their HEA
Lulu85 chapter 32 . 6/17
Wow, you did Charlie dirty like that. Poor man. Charlie was suffering since the beggining of this fic, losing his daughter to the Cullen's. He would go out of his way to reach out to her. The way this was written really made me feel like Charlie was important, especially during that chapter when thought that Bella was FINALLY choosing her home and her father to have dinner with. Only to be rejected, and rejected on several occasions. In the end, she disappears (not on her own, but still). He plasters her face everywhere only to recieve an offhand letter. Not even an apology. On letter, does not solve a missing persons case. ALSO. I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm taking this to heart because Charlie loves Bella and is a very great character. It's hard to believe that he would just 'heal' with a loose end. Sorry. Rant over.
BurningAkira97 chapter 32 . 6/11
Man this was such a ride :') loved it
twificfan chapter 32 . 5/29
This is a fantastic story! What a beautiful piece and such a herculean task!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 5/23
THAT WAS GREAT DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DID ALL THE SHIT THEY DID TO EDWARD OR WHY BUT I LOVED THE STORY AND BELLA GOT HER VAMPIRE AND HE GOT HER THEY ARE HAPPY AND IN LOVE THATS GREAT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 5/23
STILL DONT KNOW IF EDWARD LET THEM DO THIS OR THEY JUST DID THIS BECAUSE HIS GRANDFATHER WANTED IT AND EDWARD WAS SICK AND DYING AAND HE DID TIS TO EDWARD UT I DONT UNDER STANDTHE MODIVE BEHIND ALL THIS BULLSHIT BECAUSE THATS WHAT IS WAS REALLY THE HUMAN WAS THE MOSTER NOT THE VAMPIRE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 5/23
GOD THEY GOT TO GET EDWARD OUT OF THERE ALIVELIKE NOW PLEASE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 5/23
ARE THEY GOING TO TELL CHARLEY BELLA HAS BEEN KIDNAPED ALONG WITH EDWARD?BELLA SCREAMS MEANS SHES CHANGING DOESNT IT?STILL DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS ALL HAPPENING WHAT PURPOS DID THEY THINK THIS WOULD BRING. WHY DID THEY TAKE EDWARD IN THE FIRST PLACE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 5/23
THE QUESTION IS STILL WHY THEY DID THIS TO EDWARD AND WHO DID IT TOO AND ALSO WHY DID THEY TAKE BELLA BOY CHARLEY IS NOT GOING TO LIKE THAT ONE BBIT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 5/23
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 27 . 5/23
OK SO HIS NAME IS GARRETT WHAT WOULD HE WANT WITH BELLA.
11,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »