Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
SirenaLovesHerFam chapter 1 . 1/10
I absolutely loved this story!
Dreamcreaters chapter 32 . 1/10
Truly an amazing story from the first chapter to the last
Twilighted Nimi chapter 32 . 12/23/2017
A really beautiful story:-) Thank you so much for sharing.
Mr G and Me chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
Sorry to be such a pain in the ass, and I'm going to give this fic the benefit of the doubt because it comes so highly recommended.
Mr G and Me chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Um wow incredibly rude and disrespectful to go to the Cullens' house uninvited after Alice explicitly explained why it was dangerous. I mean, it's rude in general. She's a human, they're vampires; she's not automatically entitled to be privy to their affairs. It could have ended badly, and not only for herself.
Also, the vampire shredded by years of not feeding, and yet he didn't kill her? Surely his instincts would have overrode all reason. Edward even after only a few weeks of not feeding came infinitely close to killing Bella in Bio class...
Mr G and Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Wha...? Bella, how the hell did you come to the conclusion that Emmett was dead - just by the fact that Jasper and Alice were distracted in the car?
I'm curious as to how Bella became friends with the Cullens minus Edward's infatuation. At least, I'm assuming Edward is the vampire from the woods?
Great start. I like!
Click57 chapter 32 . 11/30/2017
Incredible story and so beautifully written. Your imagery is incredible. Hope you will continue writing !
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
*sheds massive amounts of tears* I don’t usually review but that was so beautiful I had to this fic is so amazing
commerou chapter 32 . 11/10/2017
Great story. I'd love to read other stories from
Valya 001 chapter 32 . 10/26/2017
loved this story...is there a sequel to this story?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 32 . 10/25/2017
Thanks for this beautiful story
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 32 . 9/24/2017
This was an incredibly fun and lovely story to read. Bravo!
amsrule chapter 32 . 9/21/2017
Loved it! Loved the character development all around. I was definitely confused at first about how Bella got in with the Cullens but this was a great twist on B/E.
LittleCoward chapter 32 . 9/13/2017
Lovely, lovely fic! (read it straight through, in 2 stretches)

I'm always happy to find a well thought out AU, and especially a Vamp-centric AU (so many writers like to go AH, which is fine, but I do love me some alternate vampires).

Thank you for sharing your story with us, my only regret is that I didn't find it before now!
Cina's chapter 32 . 9/3/2017
Absolutely loved your story. I always feel so bad for Charlie.
11,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »