Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Iceblondie chapter 32 . 8/18/2015
I read this story several years ago and omg it is so amazing I just found it again and had to re read it. You are a wonderful and imaginative writer. Thank you for yet another great read.
lizzieloo04 chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
This story is so beautiful! I laughed at loud and also cried but I enjoyed every second of it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 32 . 6/18/2015
What a cool fic. I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
He is so not there bella. He needs to heal first.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Dude the guy needs to recover and shes going all school girl crush in him.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Good story but i dont like bella...i would kick her ass out of my house.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
What business is it of hers? That makes me mad thT she needs to know everything and going into someone elses house uninvited? I dont know why they are freinds with her.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Its rude to get into someone elses business. I hate nosey bella's.
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Dying inside :'( this chapter has my emotions all over the place
widowweep125 chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
I love your creativity. The story was enjoyable even though Bella did become annoying.
angiolina chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Me encantó desde el principio, releer ha sido un placer.
Bluee chapter 32 . 5/3/2015
It was morbid, incredibly dark, but beautiful real and raw. EXCELLENT job, thank u so much this was awesome
lmc123 chapter 32 . 5/1/2015
I was shocked by the short epilogue... I was expecting a long beautiful depiction of how life could be... this didn't really tell us anything... a little cheated cos I LOVED this story. Great piece of writing x thanks
lmc123 chapter 31 . 5/1/2015
I know I am repeating myself but this story is brilliant... from the plot, to the suspense, to the time you take to tell it, so well written ...
lmc123 chapter 27 . 5/1/2015
Clever, well thought through, full of suspense, this great story, I have been in a panic for chapters now waiting for them to show...
11,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »