Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
M.B.Spencer chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
Oh. My. Goodness. That was amazing! I have read this story in one day - I haven't been able to put it down. If you ever decide to write any outtakes in Edward's POV I will more than happily read it! Thank you so much for a wonderful story. If you do get published I would love to read it. Good luck in all of your future endeavours.
noitamets chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
noitamets chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Love
noitamets chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Love this
Marty Huges chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
1st
melistories chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
This story is pretty much amazing. I just spent two days ignoring my family to read it. What a wonderful creative mind you have.
Chi-Chi's FAN chapter 32 . 12/7/2014
Just finished reading this story, and it was absolutely amazing.
Don't know if you even read these anymore, but thought is leave a review.
readicted chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
I read this story quite a while ago, before I knew about reviewing and cavorting and such. What a shameful oversight on my part. This is one of my favorite fics, I loved it and will definitely need to revisit it again one day.
pbswimmer chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Poor Edward! Love your writing-very emotional.
pbswimmer chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Great start to the story! I liked the comment about Bella's lack of interest in the boys at school. That for sure is about to change. ;-)
Maddiemouse chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
This has been on my TBR list forever. 3 chapters in and I'm already hooked.
jupiter2005 chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
it sucks that his grandfather used him as an experiment instead of waiting to see if he healed from the flue and raise him to be a man. hope his grandfather is burning for eternity. keep up the good writing. i enjoyed this story
Debbi84 chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
Amazing story and now one of my favorites.
Vampire Girl chapter 32 . 10/10/2014
He leído mucho y la tuya me parece una Hermosa historia. Bien escrita y con buen ritmo. Muchas gracias por las horas de entretenimiento. Buen desarrollo de personajes, en mi opinión en orden decreciente Bella, Carlise y Alice. Menor de Jasper y Emmet. Rosalía. Espero volver al leer algo tuyo.
Edward'sDJ chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
Rereading yet again, I love this story more than ever. Thank you.
11,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »