Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
Debbi84 chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
Amazing story and now one of my favorites.
Vampire Girl chapter 32 . 10/10/2014
He leído mucho y la tuya me parece una Hermosa historia. Bien escrita y con buen ritmo. Muchas gracias por las horas de entretenimiento. Buen desarrollo de personajes, en mi opinión en orden decreciente Bella, Carlise y Alice. Menor de Jasper y Emmet. Rosalía. Espero volver al leer algo tuyo.
Edward'sDJ chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
Rereading yet again, I love this story more than ever. Thank you.
Novel's addict chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
One of the most amazing stories i have ever ever eveeeer read . You are an amazing writer i loved the story a lot
Mayuri love cullens chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
I loved this story..and through out the epilogue I cried..i'm happy that they got there happy ending but would be happy if bella could still be in contact with charlie even after her changing ..but its a beautiful story and I just loved it :) thanks for writing it and sharing it with us .. :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 32 . 9/13/2014
i LOVED this story! this was a amazing story and i loved it!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
it's fan fiction... if you said that alittle alien has landed and left something near the house, and the cullens found it and it helped... then that is your thing...it's why it's called fiction :p
loving the story
sholtsclaw698 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
love this story
Sweetie7smiled chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
What a wonderful story! I just finished reading it for the 2nd time, and I really have to say you did a great job. I really like how you wrote the characters through this horrible, healing experience. Thank you for sharing it with us!
kirsty chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
Just found this great story, couldn't stop reading it! It was sad, but never hopeless.
I love how you write the charakters and how you describe their growing love.
Please don't ever stop writing, because you are very talented.
Sequel?
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Sequel!?
Jaffa666 chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Your first fanfic and my first ever review. I am new to the fanfic world, but based on your story I will be back - to your story - over and over again! (Well ok, I know I will read and enjoy others - but only if they are as well written, thoughtful, crafted, true to character.) Initially I wondered about an alternative universe but from the very first chapter I believed! Your writing had me living that world. It was a harrowing but ultimately joyful and positive world. A journey of emotional highs and lows. A story of friendship and courage and amazing sacrifice and unbreakable bonds. I loved it. Thank you! Unfortunately I now realise I will ever only read completed fanfic it would have been torture for me :) waiting for the next instalment from a writer with your talent. I hope R/L delivers what you want.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
This story... Omg! What do I say? It's probably one of the best stories I have ever read. It's the second time I'm reading this, and I'm enjoying this as much as the first time.

I remember the first time I came across this story. I was a nine grader and had a really hard time adapting to English fan fictions helped me a lot, and today I can speak English fluently.

When I came across this story, my English was so very broken, but I was stubborn and forced myself to read, because I wanted to! Because this was an amazing story. At that time I understood bits and pieces, and I thought it was amazing. This past few days that I have been reading this I understood it all, and the story became 100 times better!

I loved it, and I loved how you portrayed Edward. He was a weak vampire who found comfort from a human girl. And this love story was brilliant. The love between these both seemed to be stronger than any other vampire couples was. They sacrificed a lot to be with each other.

When Edward first said his first words to Bella, it brought tears to my eyes. Gosh!

So thank you soooo much for writhing this story. I loved it so much, and I would probably read it again in a few years!

Hope you will write more fan fics in the future, cause your writing skills are amazing!

Keep writing and sharing, 'cause sharing is caring! Haha!

Hope everything is good with you, and hope you had an amazing summer!

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Angellovee chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
OMG! Was it James that left him in the woods? Was he going to bring Bella to Edward to feed off? Seems to make sense that Edward would still be where he was left 6 months before considering his starvation and weakness. It would have been no different than being left in that room. I guess the Cullen's wouldn't have found him right away if he had no scent and they rotated hunting areas.
Angellovee chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
I wonder if anyone has thought about asking him to draw anything he remembers so Alice can look ahead for it.
11,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »