Reviews for The Vampire in the Basement
1avidfan chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
So sad, 90 years in captivity? It is difficult to comprehend. I am so happy that he has been successfully fed. And on animal blood, too. That makes his adoption into the Cullen family easier, right? Edward's fear seems to be lessening a little, at least around Alice. I hope he will be one comfortable with the entire family, realizing through their thoughts that they only want to help him.
I have a question however. Does he even understand what it is to be a vampire? Has he ever been fed blood or have they starved him during his entire captivity? The cruelty he has been subjected to is something I want to forget, I would rather learn about his future with Bella and the Cullen family.
1avidfan chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This story makes me cry. Poor,poor Edward (I am guessing the injured vampire is Edward). It breaks my heart, just imaging his suffering. I think Bella and Edward are already feeling the attraction of being mates. Of course nobody has any idea especially Bella and Edward.
FloKat chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
I loved your story. One thing I was wondering was that when Aro was going through Edward's thoughts, didn't he see the thoughts that he had in regards to his family and in turn didn't Edward see his family?
sakuraXnatsume chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
My favourite very nice touch!
ab chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
I have the biggest smile on my face. This story was perfection. Thank you :)
ab chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
'and it rocked.' Jesus, I love this story.
ab chapter 30 . 7/8/2013
Holy fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIT. I'll tell ya what's ending with a bang, Alice. Thisfucking story, that's what! Ohmygod.
ab chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
This story makes my feels... Like, feel feels. That's crazy. I don't know what I'm saying, but holy shit, I just love this story.
ab chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
I just threw the biggest toddler fit when they ruined their fucking snow-time. I literally threw my phone and stomped my feet and squealed. gotta go cry while reading. See you next review box.
ab chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
AWWWW! Oh my god. I love him I love him I love him. Shit, this story is amazing. Gotta go! :)
ab chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Eeeeep! I love this! I'd say more, but GAHH, chapter three! I must go read it :) this is perfection
trueform chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
Very enjoyable. Thank you.
FranSilva chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
This fic was so intriguing, we almost could not know what was coming next. Well written plot!
I really loved everything, but I'm sad because of Charlie. I can't see him hurt like that :(
Congrats for this fanfic!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Retreading! :D
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 32 . 6/21/2013
Fabuloussstro, thanks for sharing. Sad how Charlie got his heart broken though, sniff
11,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »